Do Bonus SPs count towards the required 1000SPs

• nehmatpoker
      nehmatpoker
      Bronze
      Hi,

To release the starting capital from Everest poker you need to accumulate 1000 SPs in 120 days. What i wanted to know was that do bonus SPs, the ones you get after enrolling into Boot Camp, also contribute to the 1000 SPs required?
  • 7 replies
    • sojowyjarz
      sojowyjarz
      Bronze
      You need to earn 1000 base points. Any bonus SP are not qualifying. (like SP freeroll, or extra points from basecamp).

Those extra points you can always spent on sng, or convert into $$ (unless you have base camp).
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sojowyjarz
      You need to earn 1000 base points. Any bonus SP are not qualifying. (like SP freeroll, or extra points from basecamp).

Those extra points you can always spent on sng, or convert into $$ (unless you have base camp).
      This is correct and a big thanks to you sojowyjarz for the assist.

Any further questions nehmatpoker, just ask and we will try and get you sorted.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • nehmatpoker
      nehmatpoker
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for the help guys. I had one more doubt. If I acquire those 1000 Base SPs before 120 days are over then will I be able to withdraw all the amount from my account before the 120 days end, or is the whole amount locked on Everest till then.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again nehmatpoker,

You can see the below answer on our Everest FAQ Free $50 page here I have quoted the relevant details below;

Can I really keep the $50?

The money is yours but you have to start playing within 30 days of receiving the $50, otherwise it will be taken off of your account.
      Additionally, you have to collect at least 1,000 Summit Points within 120 days to clear the $50 bonus. Otherwise the remaining money up to $50 will be taken away.

When can I withdraw my free $50?

As soon as you have collected 1,000 Summit Points and 120 days have passed, you can withdraw your $50 and your winnings.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • nehmatpoker
      nehmatpoker
      Bronze
      Hi, I had one more question. Do the bonus points that I get from the Base Camp at Everest Poker count towards the the strategy points I get at PokerStrategy.com. Like lets say I earned 500 Summit Points at Everest Poker and got a bonus of 1000 Summit Points cause I'm in the base camp in a month, will I get strategy points for that month based on 500 Summit Points or a total of 1500 Summit Points.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nehmatpoker
      Hi, I had one more question. Do the bonus points that I get from the Base Camp at Everest Poker count towards the the strategy points I get at PokerStrategy.com. Like lets say I earned 500 Summit Points at Everest Poker and got a bonus of 1000 Summit Points cause I'm in the base camp in a month, will I get strategy points for that month based on 500 Summit Points or a total of 1500 Summit Points.
      Happy New Year,

No, Bonus Summit points have no correlation with Strategy points. So in this case you will get Strategy points based on 500 summit points and not on 1500 summit points.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • nehmatpoker
      nehmatpoker
      Bronze
      Hi,
      thanks for the response and Happy New Year.