junhuilee (SB): $32.31
      Lilium888 (BB): $10.50
      RicayBoy (UTG): $30.00
      BGawli (UTG+1): $60.51
      suchard (MP): $11.62
      benoit_nly (MP+1): $31.38

junhuilee posts SB $0.15, Lilium888 posts BB $0.30

Pre Flop: ($0.45) BGawli has 9:spade: 9:diamond:

fold, BGawli raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, XXX raises to $3.75, fold, fold, BGawli calls $2.55

Flop: ($7.95, 2 players) 8:spade: 6:club: Q:spade:
      BGawli checks, XXX bets $5.00, fold

Pacific Poker - $0.20 NL - Holdem - 8 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BGawli (UTG): $20.30
      AOrjan (UTG+1): $38.25
      HiroZerO (MP): $23.05
      budateam (MP+1): $21.09
      xxx (CO): $37.42
      AlexVTA (BTN): $20.00
      djek (SB): $16.95
      LAZAROSP (BB): $15.95

djek posts SB $0.10, LAZAROSP posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has 9:club: 9:heart:

BGawli raises to $0.80, fold, fold, fold, xxx raises to $2.40, fold, fold, fold, BGawli raises to $6.00, fold

stat from NL20:

I posted 2 hands in one thread because both hands are connected with the same player.
      This player is from PS.com. I decided to hide his stat but I think you will remember him from first coaching NL10. He stacked off with QQ against our AA. It was at the beginning of the session...
      Now he plays NL20 and NL30. He is very annoying player because he 3B a lot. Moreover he likes me so he is exploiting me a lot. Many times on this session I laid down JJ, strong A... But in this hands I decided to finish with it. In first hand from NL30 I had correct odds to call for set mining. We were on deep so easy call.
      Second I decided to 4B/fold. I think this hand I much better than JJ because it easier to lay down pre. How do I have to adjust my play against player who now how to 3BLight... he was almost 3BLight any hand which I open raise from EP, MP...
      Any suggestion?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

By the way, isn't there a possibility to hide he names which PT is posting? At least HEM doesn't show the names.

If the opponent has position on you then rather just close the table and open better table. You don't to play against him. Of course 4bet/Folding would be an option but while we getting so good odds then I'd also prefer to play it this way.

Also depending on the opponent and table dynamic we can start to 4bet/Fold lighter.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      yes you can hide players names... seriously I don't know why I did it by myself. Probably I think to much:D

about your solution I've not expected that this is so easy, just change the table hehe... it slips my mind
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      yes you can hide players names... seriously I don't know why I did it by myself. Probably I think to much:D

about your solution I've not expected that this is so easy, just change the table hehe... it slips my mind
      Do it and hide the names. :)
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Is it big problem with it? Because it easier for me when I'm printing hands and learning, digesting it...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      Is it big problem with it? Because it easier for me when I'm printing hands and learning, digesting it...
      Well, it's actually against the rules. Some rules even say to hide the names. You wouldn't want either that someone posted all your hands in the forum with your name in it.