NL25 SH Stake Request - 20K hands.

• 6 replies
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      you are home for christmas for one month and wanna play 20k hands ...

why do you only wanna play for 5 days? (500 hands an hour, 8 hours a grinding day)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Checkbop

you were refused an application not long ago because of low post count.

• Any member seeking a stake must have a minimum of 300 posts within the English Community, but this is determined at a moderator's discretion whether it is enough or not based on whether the user has spammed to reach this number or contributed to the community post requirements will be increased for those members at the moderators discretion.

however spamming does not count in your post count. As a result we will require 1000 posts from you before you are allowed to request a stake. any further spam in order to reach that post count will result in indefinite ban from stake requests on Pokerstrategy.com English Community boards.

Best regards

Fabrice
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Checkbop

• Any member seeking a stake must have a minimum of 300 posts within the English Community, but this is determined at a moderator's discretion whether it is enough or not based on whether the user has spammed to reach this number or contributed to the community post requirements will be increased for those members at the moderators discretion.

however spamming does not count in your post count. As a result we will require 1000 posts from you before you are allowed to request a stake. any further spam in order to reach that post count will result in indefinite ban from stake requests on Pokerstrategy.com English Community boards.

Best regards

Fabrice

muhaha, woops for the spam :D
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      you are home for christmas for one month and wanna play 20k hands ...

why do you only wanna play for 5 days? (500 hands an hour, 8 hours a grinding day)
      Well I return to uni on the 9th of Jan so its less than a week now, but 20k hands was just a number for the stake mostly, i thought people would be more comfortable staking me if it was a lower number over a set period of time, i liked to be conservative as not to disappoint people.

If you had something different in mind we could work it out , you could motivate/force me to but in some more substantial volume.

Check.
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Checkbop

Best regards

Fabrice
      Ok, rules are rules I guess, whatever. But personally I think this rule is just ridiculous. 90% of the posts on ps.com are effectively spam and even more than that will lend no value to someones credibility as a stakee, therefore what is the difference between someone who has accumulated them over a long period of time to a short one? Indeed even through spamming I was offering active encouragement to other players in the community, welcoming new players or encouraging people on a downswing etc.

The main reason that I had a lower post count to begin with was because I didn't post 'spam like' comments, all my posts were productive or poker related; my blog, strategy discussion or hand eval. forums - both asking for and giving advice. Surely that makes me a more eligible candidate for a stake than some one who sits in the 'Fun & Off Topic' forums or spamming nonsense into other people's insightful and well meaning threads (Case and Point: See Above.?

As I said, rules a rules.

Apologies,

Check.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thank you for your comments.

I have closed the thread now.

Regards

Thazar