I got SlowRolled, then came back to make 1200 lmfaooo

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I'm very respectful on the table never do I slow roll I just play my hands and be quiet, I'm playing Omaha 1.2. I make top 2 pair and this guy waits like 30 seconds and goes ok I got a straight, I got pissed off but I relaxed and took a break.

I come back and scoop a huge pot from the same guy, overall great night of Omaha for me. I quiet playing Hold em as I realized I'm better with 4 cards then 2. Man do I love Omaha. Cheers everyone. Hope you all smash the tables
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi thee philiveyfan, well done on the success! :)

But, you know something, I think the success is shown more by your attitude than in how much money you won and I for one commend you for it. :s_cool: :s_cool:

Seems to me you'll continue to do very well in the future; and yes Omaha is a fun game.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I'm very respectful on the table never do I slow roll I just play my hands and be quiet, I'm playing Omaha 1.2. I make top 2 pair and this guy waits like 30 seconds and goes ok I got a straight, I got pissed off but I relaxed and took a break.

I come back and scoop a huge pot from the same guy, overall great night of Omaha for me. I quiet playing Hold em as I realized I'm better with 4 cards then 2. Man do I love Omaha. Cheers everyone. Hope you all smash the tables
      lol :D
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan

congrats, i am assuming this 1/2 PLO live?