This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I got SlowRolled, then came back to make 1200 lmfaooo

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I'm very respectful on the table never do I slow roll I just play my hands and be quiet, I'm playing Omaha 1.2. I make top 2 pair and this guy waits like 30 seconds and goes ok I got a straight, I got pissed off but I relaxed and took a break.

I come back and scoop a huge pot from the same guy, overall great night of Omaha for me. I quiet playing Hold em as I realized I'm better with 4 cards then 2. Man do I love Omaha. Cheers everyone. Hope you all smash the tables
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi thee philiveyfan, well done on the success! :)

But, you know something, I think the success is shown more by your attitude than in how much money you won and I for one commend you for it. :s_cool: :s_cool:

Seems to me you'll continue to do very well in the future; and yes Omaha is a fun game.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Gold
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I'm very respectful on the table never do I slow roll I just play my hands and be quiet, I'm playing Omaha 1.2. I make top 2 pair and this guy waits like 30 seconds and goes ok I got a straight, I got pissed off but I relaxed and took a break.

I come back and scoop a huge pot from the same guy, overall great night of Omaha for me. I quiet playing Hold em as I realized I'm better with 4 cards then 2. Man do I love Omaha. Cheers everyone. Hope you all smash the tables
      lol :D
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan

congrats, i am assuming this 1/2 PLO live?