Laziness ????>":{@^*

• RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Do laziness deacreses when you get older.I mean I am lazy on all things that I dont like to do :P
      Maybe someone here knows how to fight with it :D
  • 3 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Laziness only decreases when your woman decides not to give you sexy time because you are lazy bum
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      It would seem that most people are lazy when they are younger and can do things but can't be bothered - and less lazy but less able to do things as they get older. Therefore, if you want to ge things done, do them when you are young....or be born with enough that you can hire somebody to do it for you! :)

You will find in life that virtually all the successful people, I mean the really successful people, are the ones who work harder than all those around them.

For example, if working on your game for 8 hours makes you successful, then a REALLY successful player will work 1 hour more. :)

Regards,

Mal.
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      It would seem that most people are lazy when they are younger and can do things but can't be bothered - and less lazy but less able to do things as they get older. Therefore, if you want to ge things done, do them when you are young....or be born with enough that you can hire somebody to do it for you! :)

You will find in life that virtually all the successful people, I mean the really successful people, are the ones who work harder than all those around them.

For example, if working on your game for 8 hours makes you successful, then a REALLY successful player will work 1 hour more. :)

Regards,

Mal.
      Thanks for good answer ;) I completely agree with you!