HI everyone! I'm (sorta) new here

• Rasiak9
      Rasiak9
      Bronze
      Hey everyone.

I'm Rasiak9, also known as Rastamouse on EverestPoker where I now play. I used to play on PKR but less so now (bad idea playing somewhere where sportsbetting is available!)

I got the free $50 capital from Full Tilt Poker a while back and being the recreational fish that I am - dusted that off pretty quickly! I pretty much got bored of poker since then but then remembered my Pokerstrategy account when a friend of mine mentioned the site on facebook.

I decided to check back here for old times sake and noticed I had a message saying that Everest Poker were offering $50 starting capital as well to players who took their original $50 on full tilt. :f_love:

So I decided to apply and hey presto! I've now managed to get my roll up to $286 :s_cool: :s_love: :s_o:

Seeing as I've done far better than I expected I've decided to take the plunge into the shark and fish infested waters once more and have a bash at building up a decent roll, to be honest I've been on a massive heater so far so we'll see how long it lasts!

Either way I'll do what I can

peace and love

Rasiak9 x
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Rasiak9,

Welcome to our community!

Very nice intro and thank you for coming back to us again, glad to have you here! Hope you'll stay this time. :f_biggrin:

Well done for your current bankroll and anything we can help you with to keep it up just gives us a shout!

You mustn't forge to take part in our Daily freerolls at Everest :) Everest Daily $100 Freeroll

I'm looking forward to read more from you, promise you keep continue!
      Ingrid
    • Rasiak9
      Rasiak9
      Bronze
      Thanks very much for the speedy reply :)

You say "well done" but it should really be "congratulations" as it was mostly down to luck! :f_biggrin:

Thanks for the notice about the $100 freeroll! I shall definitely look to take part whenever I can.

One more thing...it seems to say that I can withdraw by cheque, although I'm not a big fan of that...

I take it that once I've deposited on the site I can withdraw what I like to that card?

Although I probably won't be withdrawing any time soon its nice to know these things. :)

But yeah will definitely stick it out this time as it'd be nice to see how far I can get with my new bankroll (especially given the freedom of having not actually deposited anything as well as help from PokerStrategy!)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again :)

Yepp, you guessed well. Once you deposit you'll register a payment method and you'll be able to withdraw your balance.

Wishing you best of luck :)

Ingi
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Rasiak9 and Iwish you welcome to the best community as well!

I popped into to suggest you attend our coaching sessions for the limits you are palying and to point you inthe direction fo our resources, such as articles and software.
      Teh links are posted below and you just have to click them to access a world of winning ok? :D

For our strategy articles:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/

and for our coaching schedules;
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/

Best Regards,
      Mal.
    • Rasiak9
      Rasiak9
      Bronze
      Just one tiny other thing...

It says on the Everest Poker section of this website that I need to play on the site and earn 1000 summit points or something and can't withdraw for 120 days...?

Has that been outdated then? Or is it just a case of once you deposit anything onto the site you can withdraw all you like?

As I say I'll probably keep going with it but I'd like to sorta know where I stand and everything!
    • Rasiak9
      Rasiak9
      Bronze
      Thanks very much Mal, I'll be sure to check those out.

I feel like I've got the basics down pretty well and shouldn't have too much of a problem crushing the micros.

The only thing I'm in need of is motivation and discipline and above all - bankroll management!

I think being registered with PokerStrategy however (as well as hopefully trying to be as active a member of the community as I can) will give me the incentive to work hard on my game and grind up - thanks for the links!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rasiak9
      Just one tiny other thing...

It says on the Everest Poker section of this website that I need to play on the site and earn 1000 summit points or something and can't withdraw for 120 days...?

Has that been outdated then? Or is it just a case of once you deposit anything onto the site you can withdraw all you like?

As I say I'll probably keep going with it but I'd like to sorta know where I stand and everything!
      Hi Rasiak9,

1000 Summit Points within 120 days required to withdraw anything (Free $50 & possible winnings)

-Free $50 will be retracted after 120 days if you do not accumulate 1000 Summit Points
      -If you deposit , you will be able to withdraw also

Ingrid