• WinStrat
      I passed the quiz and was granted a 50$.
      I made an account at Titan Poker and gave you my username.
      In my profile it shows that I am correctly tracked by PokerStrategy.

I received the following email:

"One of our representatives tried to contact you over the phone in order to confirm your registration details, but they were unable to reach you.

Please send us a message via our site and let us know when would be a good time to reach you. If necessary, send us a new telephone number for us to phone you.

---- Suggest a new time for us to call----

First of all I was home all the time and there was no call from you. I even have an answering machine so I would know if you called. My phone number is correct.

Anyway I made an appointment using the link you provided and resent you my phone number. The time I specified for the call passed and still not a word from you.

I used the ticket to try to reach you several times. But no answer whatsoever.

It seems I'm not the one who is unreachable.

I'm not in a hurry but I'd appreciate a sign of life. At least confirm you received my tickets messages.
  • 2 replies
    • EuanM
      Hey WinStrat,

I checked your account and we gave you a call around midday yesterday your time (around 5pm our time), please accept my apologies if we missed you!

I'm pretty sure further attempts will be made to get in touch with you as we of course want to welcome you to our community, and our aim is to call you within two hours of the time you selected, however as our office is CET, we will not be able to call you at exactly the time requested.

We scheduled a call at midday again today, your time :)

Just let me know if we can help you with anything else! :f_p:

• IngridN
      Hi WinStrat,

I apologize for the delayed answer here, we also sleep sometimes :D

Indeed we received your message and replied as well :) read it here

Good luck