Hi Everyone!

• BlackRain79DTB
      BlackRain79DTB
      Bronze
      My name is Nathan. I am 32 and from Vancouver, Canada. I have long since heard of this forum and site but never joined. I look forward to discussing poker with you all. I specialize in micro full ring cash games. So I will be spending most of my time in the strategy forums covering these games.
  • 6 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there BlackRain and a big welcome to the community!

You sound like you know what you're about, so why not tell us something about your background, we do like to know! How long have you been playing, what stakes do you play, all that stuff. :)

Meanwhile, if you need any help or have something you'd like to ask, we are here to help.

Have fun and welcome again,

Mal.
    • BlackRain79DTB
      BlackRain79DTB
      Bronze
      I have been playing for about 6 years, pretty much only online. Mostly small and micro stakes and I have played around 6 million hands. During the past year I have gotten more into the coaching side of the game. I am an instructor at DragTheBar. I recently released a book and I do a lot of private coaching as well. Thanks for the warm welcome. I am happy to be here.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nathan,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

I received your email and will be in touch soon. Meantime, make yourself home and let me know if there's any question.

Please note that currently only ps.com coaches are able to actively advertise their coachings or give coaching. Hope you understand.

Ingrid
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Welcome and merry christmas :D
    • zlmada
      zlmada
      Bronze
      Edited
    • zlmada
      zlmada
      Bronze
      This will be a new beginning in poker. Happy new year:)