Rake Free Tournaments and Reload Bonus in January at PartyPoker

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Rake free tournaments in January

From January 1-31, all multi-table tournaments (MTT) you play on PartyPoker are rake free! What this means is that all the money goes straight into the prize pool. If you want to try out these tournaments, make sure you create a PartyPoker account. Use our download link and you'll get a first deposit bonus of 100% up to $500:

Create a PartyPoker account now

$100 reload bonus

To make things even more interesting, PartyPoker is giving you reload bonus of 100% up to $100. This special offer runs between January 1-31 and all you have to do is deposit at least $50 and use the bonus code RAKEFREE.

Note: Your reload bonus will be released in 10 equal parts, depending on the amount you deposited. If, for example, you deposit $100, your reload bonus will be released in $10 increments.

$50,000 depositors freeroll

But wait, there's more! If you use the RAKEFREE bonus code, you will also gain entry to a $50,000 depositors freeroll. This freeroll is open to all PartyPoker players and it takes place on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 16:00 GMT.
      Good luck to all participants!

Weekly rake races for the PartyPoker VIPs in January

If you're Palladium or Palladium Elite, don't worry, there's something for you as well: every week in January, PartyPoker will host two rake races - one for each status. The top 20 players in each weekly race will be rewarded.

• Week 1 races: January 2, 05:00 GMT - January 8, 04:59 GMT
      • Week 2 races: January 9, 05:00 GMT - January 15, 04:59 GMT
      • Week 3 races: January 16, 05:00 GMT - January 22, 04:59 GMT
      • Week 4 races: January 23, 05:00 GMT - January 29, 04:59 GMT

On top of that, there will be two "Super" leaderboards, one for each status, where players can earn additional cash prizes based on their standings in the weekly rake races. More information on these VIP races will be available soon, so stay tuned!

More reasons to play at PartyPoker

$100 freerolls every hour on December 24, 25 and 26
      Double StrategyPoints from December 23-28
      Daily $100 freerolls at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT
      Weekly $2,280 depositors freerolls running every Thursday at 19:00 GMT

What do you think about these offers? Have you decided what kind of tournaments you are going to play in January? Talk about this with fellow PokerStrategists in our forum thread!

• 16 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Wow some nice promotions there :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :heart: lets rock it!
    • mdkats
      mdkats
      Bronze
      its good to have a reload bonus every now and then, gives you another reason to play
      but how can you clear the bonus if you are playing only mtts when you arenot paying rake/getting party points???
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mdkats
      its good to have a reload bonus every now and then, gives you another reason to play
      but how can you clear the bonus if you are playing only mtts when you arenot paying rake/getting party points???
      Hi mdkats,

Rake free is just for MTT tournaments. You'll still have fees being generated on SNG and rake being taken off the tables.

Ingrid
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Just want to tell you guys that the RAKEFREE reload/deposit bonus code is already active. I just deposited today with it and got the bonus. You have 30 days to clear it at 80 points / $10 which is equivalent to 25% rakeback.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks Edwin for the calculations

Good luck to you all!

Happy New Year,
      Gary
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      Just want to tell you guys that the RAKEFREE reload/deposit bonus code is already active. I just deposited today with it and got the bonus. You have 30 days to clear it at 80 points / $10 which is equivalent to 25% rakeback.
      Man... trying to clear the $100 reload bonus is going to take 800 points, at 1.2 points a game in the $3 SNG, thats 667 games in 30 days, or 22 games a day, :o

i only play like 1 or 2 tables at a time, not sure if i can get it all, :(
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ironmask92
      Originally posted by elhh82
      Man... trying to clear the $100 reload bonus is going to take 800 points, at 1.2 points a game in the $3 SNG, thats 667 games in 30 days, or 22 games a day, :o

i only play like 1 or 2 tables at a time, not sure if i can get it all, :(
      I guess it's a good time to start thinking about expanding you game multitabling wise ;)
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Am currently clearing a 1st deposit bonus on Partypoker.
      ANyone know if I can still get this reload bonus? Or do I have to clear my 1st deposit bonus in full before I can start clearing the reload bonus?

Anyone know how it works?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I think you must pick which one to clear first, however best to ask poker room to be sure. Good luck :)
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      For 50$ =400points? that's a shit load for 50$ ^^ :) It doesn't matter if you clear it all or not i guess,right?And if i deposit tomorrow i`ll get my 30days starting tomorrow?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cozacu
      For 50$ =400points? that's a shit load for 50$ ^^ :) It doesn't matter if you clear it all or not i guess,right?And if i deposit tomorrow i`ll get my 30days starting tomorrow?
      Hi cozacu,

30 days? :f_confused: :f_confused:

You have 120 days to activate your First Deposit Bonus after the creation of your account.
      You have 120 days to clear the entire bonus (from the date you've been credited with the FDB). You will get to keep the bonus money that you have cleared within the 120 days, even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      This is a reload bonus,not first deposit,i had done and cleared partially my first deposit bonus,this got nothing to do with it i guess... so will i have 30days from the date i make the so called "reload"? :D thx
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cozacu
      This is a reload bonus,not first deposit,i had done and cleared partially my first deposit bonus,this got nothing to do with it i guess... so will i have 30days from the date i make the so called "reload"? :D thx
      Yep, that's correct you'll have 30 days to clear the reload bonus at 80 points / $10 which is equivalent to 25% rakeback.

Your reload bonus will be released in 10 equal parts, depending on the amount you deposited. If, for example, you deposit $100, your reload bonus will be released in $10 increments.

Happy grinding!
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      TY :P
    • rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Gold
      Hmmm I took advantage of this offer but didnt think about the consequences.
      Playing rakefree = playing point free so unless I play some cash or sngs I will lose my PS status next month X(