Seeing wrong (better) cards

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Has this happened to you?
      A few times some days ago, I saw better cards than I had. For example: flop comes A97, I have QT, but when I looked at my hand then I saw the flop as T97 giving me top pair. Had 4 tables open and had played a 3-4 hours a day for some time. It happened 5 times or more that session.
  • 10 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      Has this happened to you?
      A few times some days ago, I saw better cards than I had. For example: flop comes A97, I have QT, but when I looked at my hand then I saw the flop as T97 giving me top pair. Had 4 tables open and had played a 3-4 hours a day for some time. It happened 5 times or more that session.
      Hello ZeroDegrees :)
      Great to see your still around :)

You could get a bigger screen or visit your local opticians :s_cool:

Only Joking i have done this before too :f_biggrin:

Roo
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Yeah this happens occasionally; though it always seems to be that I've missed and think I've hit, rather than vice versa --- wonder why?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I haven't actually done that one, but I have got it all in 8TA with 88 only to find out it was 86. Oh and my fav, all in preflop with AA - oh no -it's A4o wtf!? Sigh - reload.

Regards,

Mal.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      @roo Likewise bro!

@ains I guess strong wish to win. Very good in poker and life.

@Mal I flopped a set too this week, until turn or river after rejoycing over the great action i noticed I had an underpair :f_biggrin: . Guess you didnt win any of your genius moves either?!

Noticed one kind of 'misread' yesterday that I can explain. Had 4 tables open. On the upper left I caught a glimpse of 66 and then turned my attention to the other tables. When the turn come to that table I had 63o. What had happened was that it had been folded to me in BB and then a new hand had been dealt.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Happens occasionally, I think I have a straight when I actually just have 4th pair. I think I have a set because I have 33 on one table and the flop is 3xx on another :D
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Yesterday something similar happened to me when i was playing hu sngs. I raised with A7 of spades, my man called. Flop came T62, he check raised me, i put him allin and he snap called. It turned out that i had A6s and he had 52 :D
    • TheMoment
      TheMoment
      Bronze
      Once I thought I had A4o and I folded preflop. It was AA
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheMoment
      Its better than the other way around isnt it..
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Can't recall any major misreads. I can recall a couple of QQ folds pre-flop in rush poker... :(
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheMoment

Week ago I made the same thing, when I had 8 tables opened:D