Everest Poker P5FREE500 Bonus

• Rasiak9
      Rasiak9
      Bronze
      Hello all, I recently started an account with Everest Poker using the free $50 from Pokerstrategy.

I've been doing fairly well recently and have just made the minimum deposit so that I can cash out my winnings when I can.

Anyway. Unfortunately I deposited before entering the bonus code VIPPS1000 :f_mad: - I failed to follow the instructions and thought that a prompt for the bonus would pop up in the depositing process. *sigh* never mind.

However - what I did notice was that my first deposit appears to have triggered the bonus code P5FREE500.

Good news I guess.

Anyway, could someone tell me the terms and conditions of the bonus P5FREE500 and what it means?

Is it basically the same as the VIPPS1000 and I get $0.06 per summit point?

In what increments is the bonus paid?

All very confusing - but hopefully you'll help me out :)

Thanks - Rasiak x
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Rasiak9,

Congrats for receiving the free $50 starting capital :)

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the First deposit bonus, wish I could help you but once you deposited with out our a code it's not possible for us to to do anything about it.

On the other hand, P5FREE500 is not one of our bonus codes. Which means you probably activated the poker room bonus. How much did you deposit?

Best to ask the poker room about the conditions to clear this deposit.

Ingrid
    • BRADYboy
      BRADYboy
      Bronze
      Hi all,i'm new to Everest poker and also received the free $50 capital,i also made a deposit and received the P5FREE500 aswel as 30x eticket,the 500bonus is a welcome bonus from Everest for making a deposit and is released in $0.06 increments for every point you earn.I didn't know about the e-tickets but soon found out myself,i was wondering if i will have to just log-in and keep checking to see which 10k tournie i am in as i see there was 3different dates or will someone from Everest send me an e-mail and let me know as i made the deposit just after the 26th December ?(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey BRADYboy,

I think it's best you contact the poker room because P5FREE500 is not PokerStrategy.com's bonus code.

Thanks a lot
      Ingrid
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BRADYboy
      Hi all,i'm new to Everest poker and also received the free $50 capital,i also made a deposit and received the P5FREE500 aswel as 30x eticket,the 500bonus is a welcome bonus from Everest for making a deposit and is released in $0.06 increments for every point you earn.I didn't know about the e-tickets but soon found out myself,i was wondering if i will have to just log-in and keep checking to see which 10k tournie i am in as i see there was 3different dates or will someone from Everest send me an e-mail and let me know as i made the deposit just after the 26th December ?(
      iirc, e-ticket is for the 1k freeroll that running everyday at 17:00 GMT (not sure about the time). You can participate for 1 month. You have to register for each 1k freeroll in order to play. For PS.com 10k tourney you will be eligible for the next tourney.
    • BRADYboy
      BRADYboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Originally posted by BRADYboy
      iirc, e-ticket is for the 1k freeroll that running everyday at 17:00 GMT (not sure about the time). You can participate for 1 month. You have to register for each 1k freeroll in order to play. For PS.com 10k tourney you will be eligible for the next tourney.
      Hey PD,thanks for that.I was using the etickets for the Daily grand tournies anyway and only played3since i made my deposit on the 26th Dec and there have been none in the lobby for past3days so i sent a cpl of e-mails asking why there was no daily grand tournies for me to use my etickets ?( to finally receive a message back saying"Dear Colin,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately the Daily grand tournaments have been terminated and they
      will not be resumed in the near future. However there will be other
      promotions instead starting from the 12th of January. Please keen an
      eye out on the following link.

So now i have27 etickets that i can't do anything with :(