$3.02
      BB (Hero):
      $5.30
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO:
      $4.29

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5, A.
      2 folds, BU raises to $0.14, SB folds, Hero calls $0.09.

Flop: ($0.3) 5, 4, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

Turn: ($0.8) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($0.8) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.71, BU raises to $9.08, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.51.

BU stats:26/19/Steal BU 73%(11)/2.1(river 7.0)/Cbet 100%(7)/WTSD 26%(27)/W$SD 43%(7)/163 hands
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi Sikac,

Well i am not that big fan of calling. You will rarely hit your flop and even if you do you will have problems playing oop the rest of the hand. Well if he try to steal a lot and you see him folding to 3bet it is for sure better option to 3bet and make him fold. But standard play is fold preflop and we won't have any troubles with post-flop play then:) )

Flop is of course somehow bad and he can have many draws but he Open Raises with wide range so probably we are ahead. But still we would not have this difficult situation if we folded preflop:) )

Turn is ok.

River i would play check/call line since it is very hard that he will pay us with worse hand and we can still see some bluffs here.

AS played of course river is fold.

Lets wait also on veriz's opinion:)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Most likely even 3betting is better since I doubt that you have such a huge edge to play the hand OOP. Especially when the guy does have huge CB and you didn't point out anything here what would be decide for the Call.

As played
      Postflop: Well, I'd most likely still Bet the river a bit smaller, he has hard time to Call there anyways $0,50 and then fold to a raise. He is rather Checking behind some showdown value hands while he could still Call you.

Best Regards.