partypoker 100$ bonus

• 2schuehchen
      2schuehchen
      Bronze
      My first post ;) Here we go...

As mentioned in the header, it about the 100 dollar bonus. I've already earned my 800 basic pp points, but can't get the bonus. already wrote a ticket to fulex and he told me to ask pp again. So I asked and the told me the bonus expired (no reason mentioned). Wrote a ticket to fulex again, but no response from there. Maybe some of you guys can help. The only think I sholb mention is, that I got broke at 650 pp points and rebuyed with own money. Can this be the reason for the expirinig of the bonus?

Cheers

can be closed, got the answer
  • 5 replies
    • DarioG
      DarioG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 2schuehchen
      My first post ;) Here we go...

As mentioned in the header, it about the 100 dollar bonus. I've already earned my 800 basic pp points, but can't get the bonus. already wrote a ticket to fulex and he told me to ask pp again. So I asked and the told me the bonus expired (no reason mentioned). Wrote a ticket to fulex again, but no response from there. Maybe some of you guys can help. The only think I sholb mention is, that I got broke at 650 pp points and rebuyed with own money. Can this be the reason for the expirinig of the bonus?

Cheers

can be closed, got the answer
      this is the reason
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      I'm gonna hijack this thread because it pretty much concerns the same topic and there's no need to open a further thread.

I've managed to get the required 300 Standard PartyPoints today to clear the initial $50 Bonus. As soon as I hit them, the money was immediately transferred to my Available Balance, which is fine.

I went to watch TV, but when I logged in again, I saw that I had 1 New Bonus. But check this out:

Bonus code: POKERSTRATEGY1
      Total bonus offer: USD 100,00 $
      Amount released: USD 0,00 $
      Restricted amount: USD 100,00 $
      Bonus type: Release restricted

Now this is all fine, but what is this???

Expiry date: 120 days - 31.Jul.2008

I thought there was no Expiry date for the $100 Bonus! I needed almost 80 days to get the 300 PPs for the $50 Bonus, but I really don't see how I should get twice that many in 120 days. My bankroll isn't high enough to play higher limits.

I already mailed PP Support about it, but haven't received a reply yet.
    • UpravaKSD
      UpravaKSD
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I think I have a similar problem – namely, I started on February 9th 2008, when I received my first part of PS150 bonus offer. I played with it through that month and ended February having 432 STANDARD PP. Note, that I had not deposit any additional money nor claimed any of other bonuses – again in February. Next, I had some serious downsizing and gone ALMOST BROKE, but not entirely and so continuing playing. When I checked my PP some 3 days ago, I realised I am only 7 PP short of claiming additional 100 bonus so I wrote to PartyPoker Costumer Service, inquiring my current status. Thing is, I’ve got back a response my specific bonus offer is exhausted, because of my account gone broke. After checking Bonus section on my Account I’ve realised it is indeed EXHAUSTED. This is a first of puzzles I do not understand. How could I’ve gone broke and still continuing playing without depositing any additional funds?
      After some numerous correspondence with Party’s Costumer Service I still do not have an exact answer to my query.
      As do I nor have strength left to explain to them again and again what puzzles me, nor the understanding of entire situation, I’ve decided to ask any of you to help and resolve this matter. I’ve put a quote of PP below, so if anybody has/had similar issue, or better knows an answer, please respond. No need to tell you, I’m loosing my enthusiasm towards the game and Party’s platform in particular.

PP Service Quote:
      Further to your concern, please be advised that your PS150 bonus was issued on 9 February 2008 and you had the time to 23:59 ET on 9 May 2008 to earn 300 standard Party Points on Poker in order to release the amount of $49 and start playing toward the second part of the bonus ($100).
      However, what happened is that you earned 233.88 standard Party Points on Poker and for this purpose used up the whole cashout restricted bonus on 22 February 2008. Bear in mind that if the total restricted balance of a pending cashout restricted bonus drops to $0, the bonus is deemed exhausted at the date this happens and is no longer valid.

Meanwhile, I have managed to gain required 7 PP to 800 and indeed gone close to broke, having now just 0,71 USD on my account. But I think it is irrelevant regarding my belief that I should be eligible for that bonus once I’ve built more than 300 PP with basic amount.

Regards
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      I'm gonna hijack this thread because it pretty much concerns the same topic and there's no need to open a further thread.

I've managed to get the required 300 Standard PartyPoints today to clear the initial $50 Bonus. As soon as I hit them, the money was immediately transferred to my Available Balance, which is fine.

I went to watch TV, but when I logged in again, I saw that I had 1 New Bonus. But check this out:

Bonus code: POKERSTRATEGY1
      Total bonus offer: USD 100,00 $
      Amount released: USD 0,00 $
      Restricted amount: USD 100,00 $
      Bonus type: Release restricted

Now this is all fine, but what is this???

Expiry date: 120 days - 31.Jul.2008

I thought there was no Expiry date for the $100 Bonus! I needed almost 80 days to get the 300 PPs for the $50 Bonus, but I really don't see how I should get twice that many in 120 days. My bankroll isn't high enough to play higher limits.

I already mailed PP Support about it, but haven't received a reply yet.
      As stated in our Quiz section the second bonus also has a time restriction on it. If you don't feel that you are capable of clearing it (it is not a problem with multi-tabling) then simply continue playing your game at the pace you are at.

The money currently on your account is now cleared, and you have all the time in the world to build it up. The bonus is just what it is - a bonus.

Step 6 - Clear an additional $100 bonus

After you got the $50 starting capital you can clear an additional $100 bonus on PartyPoker. You will get this as soon as you have collected the first 300 basic PartyPoints (NO MULTIPLIER!).

Attention: The bonus will be paid off as soon as you have collected additional 500 basic PartyPoints, a total of 800 basic PartyPoints, on PartyPoker. You have to clear the $100 bonus within 90 days. Otherwise it expires.

By the way, since you also say 'double' if it states 600 points in your account say so - since this should not be the case.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Well...

As Puschkin81 says here:

Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi guys!

There is no time limit for the $100 bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
      And my PP software says this:

Total release requirement
      600 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com

Pending release requirement
      592,06 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com Poker

Valid games
      Poker

I can't multi-table. 3 is the max, else I can't concentrate on my opponents. I'm rather worried about going broke with all the Bad Beats and Suck Outs. To get 12000 raked hands with only 60 dollars is quite a challenge, especially if I only have 120 days for it. :/