Rake for next $10

• boum98
      boum98
      Bronze
      I qualified for the $50 bonus and received my first $10. The next $10 is released in 7 days if I generate a rake of $0.50. How can I tell if I met the requirement? The only indication that I have are the points generated towards PokerStrategy.
  • 11 replies
    • prisank80
      prisank80
      Silver
      If it is true that you need to generate only 50 cents of rake, then you ve probably already done it because thats like nothing, if you play cash games at micro stakes 0,01/0,02 - 0,05-0,10, you will probably generate 50 cents in a few hands, if you play higher limits, you will generate it in 1 hand. If you play SnGs or MTT, fee is normaly 10% of buy in, so if you played one of those with buy in 5,50, you paid them 50 cents, so that should probably do, too.

Check their VIP program on http://www.poker770.com/en/vip-club
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boum98
      I qualified for the $50 bonus and received my first $10. The next $10 is released in 7 days if I generate a rake of $0.50. How can I tell if I met the requirement? The only indication that I have are the points generated towards PokerStrategy.
      Hi there,

The easiest way to keep track is to look at your Strategy points earned.

At Poker770 you get 5 SPs for every $1 raked, so if you have more than 2.5 SPs in one week, then you have collected enough for the next installment of $10

Best regards,
      Gary
    • NeroWolfe99
      NeroWolfe99
      Bronze
      I am really confused by all the differing information about this.
      I have been playing for more than 6 hours at 0.01/0.02 No Limit and have 12.5 770 points - surely I must have generated 0.5$ rake by now?

No indication of any more money coming my way, though.

It is a very poor system to tell people to generate rake to earn a bonus but to offer no way of measuring this!

BTW my email from pokerstrategy tells me I need to play about 200 hands of cash games to earn my bonus - I've played way more that that.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NeroWolfe99
      I am really confused by all the differing information about this.
      I have been playing for more than 6 hours at 0.01/0.02 No Limit and have 12.5 770 points - surely I must have generated 0.5$ rake by now?

No indication of any more money coming my way, though.

It is a very poor system to tell people to generate rake to earn a bonus but to offer no way of measuring this!

BTW my email from pokerstrategy tells me I need to play about 200 hands of cash games to earn my bonus - I've played way more that that.
      Hi there,

The second payment of $10 will be paid after 7 days if you have generated the rake required. You won't instantly receive the money once you have done so.

Any further questions, just ask :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • followmylead
      followmylead
      Bronze
      I also quailfied for this promotion 5x10. But I have a question
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/2340/ --> here is said that I should use a Coupon Code 5X10 but on the picture below it's 5x10
      X or x? That little/big letter can make me receive or not 50$ in 5 parts on Poker770. If someone can help me and tell me what Coupon Code should I use. I'm from polish PS.com and I didn't receive there a confirmed information :(
      BTW sry if I wrote sth funny my english is not so good :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by followmylead
      I also quailfied for this promotion 5x10. But I have a question
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/2340/ --> here is said that I should use a Coupon Code 5X10 but on the picture below it's 5x10
      X or x? That little/big letter can make me receive or not 50$ in 5 parts on Poker770. If someone can help me and tell me what Coupon Code should I use. I'm from polish PS.com and I didn't receive there a confirmed information :(
      BTW sry if I wrote sth funny my english is not so good :f_biggrin:
      Hi there followmylead,

Can you confirm this with the Poker Room please? They should be able to solve this for you in no time at all and it would be great if you can reply with what they said so we will know again for future cases.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello followmylead,

To answer your question, no our Bonus Coupon case from our Sign-up form is not case sensitive.

You can enter whichever tracking code you wish (5x10, 5X10), in the end, you will still be tracked to PokerStrategy.

Please let me know if I could be of any further assistance! And remember our Customer Support is available 24/7. Do not hesitate to write us at support@poker770.co.uk

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by support770
      Hello followmylead,

To answer your question, no our Bonus Coupon case from our Sign-up form is not case sensitive.

You can enter whichever tracking code you wish (5x10, 5X10), in the end, you will still be tracked to PokerStrategy.

Please let me know if I could be of any further assistance! And remember our Customer Support is available 24/7. Do not hesitate to write us at support@poker770.co.uk

Regards,

Yoanna
      Thank you Yoanna :)

Very much appreciate this!
    • followmylead
      followmylead
      Bronze
      Thank you for your help. I have received the first 10$ from the 50$ and I can play real money on Poker770 :D
    • Marweninho
      Marweninho
      Bronze
      I ' ve recived the first of 10$ of my bonus and i played so many hands in poker 770 , i ve lost all my money but i cumulated 36 SP and 64.45 Points 770 , can i have my 10 $ the next week?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marweninho
      I ' ve recived the first of 10$ of my bonus and i played so many hands in poker 770 , i ve lost all my money but i cumulated 36 SP and 64.45 Points 770 , can i have my 10 $ the next week?
      Yes, you are still eligible to collect the next $10, it will be paid seven days after you received the first $10.

This will happen each week as long as you rake 50c (2.5SPs)

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Gary