This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Won another tourney!

• 7 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Nice!

How long do these tournaments usually take? I've never tried to play one cause I'm worried I'm going to sit there for 5+ hours and end up cashing for 2 dollars or something :x
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      Nice!

How long do these tournaments usually take? I've never tried to play one cause I'm worried I'm going to sit there for 5+ hours and end up cashing for 2 dollars or something :x
      Yeh this is pretty much how it goes :P

It depends though of course on some things, how many players are entered, if its a rebuy if its a turbo etc,

I've played tourneys for 5-6 hours and cashed for $1 and at the same time i've played for 3-4 hrs and won a few hundred $$

There is always a risk you can play for hours and hours and only maybe double your buy-in but as long as your making the right moves the big results will come one day
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Now you need go to play some HU PLO an run it up till $100'000 :D :s_cool:
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I've played tourneys for 5-6 hours and cashed for $1 and at the same time i've played for 3-4 hrs and won a few hundred $$

I played the daily dollar on 'that site that's not there no more' for 9 and 1/2 hours for $15. But 55th out of >9300ppl is the result I look at :s_cool:
    • Aruniux
      Aruniux
      Silver
      Nice!

its better when you spend 10hours/day of grinding STT sng or cash game and finnaly have -50$ :s_biggrin:
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Posted last week that i won a $2 Rebuy Using only 1 buyin+Addon.
      I've just won the exact same Tourney, same style for $300 this time!

I'm ecstatic :p
      GZ, enjoy :f_thumbsup:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Nice!

I play on 888. The fields are usually small, so were not talking serious time.

There was around 200 entry's, and took about.. 3 hours. 11-20 Get back $10, then $20, then works its way up to top 3 which is $100/$200/$300 roughly.

Even on some of the larger fields of 1000, it takes only a few hours to reach cashing!

Its well worth a try. I was like you to start. 4 hours to win possibly $10? NO CHANCE :P