Won another tourney!

• 7 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Nice!

How long do these tournaments usually take? I've never tried to play one cause I'm worried I'm going to sit there for 5+ hours and end up cashing for 2 dollars or something :x
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      Nice!

How long do these tournaments usually take? I've never tried to play one cause I'm worried I'm going to sit there for 5+ hours and end up cashing for 2 dollars or something :x
      Yeh this is pretty much how it goes :P

It depends though of course on some things, how many players are entered, if its a rebuy if its a turbo etc,

I've played tourneys for 5-6 hours and cashed for $1 and at the same time i've played for 3-4 hrs and won a few hundred $$

There is always a risk you can play for hours and hours and only maybe double your buy-in but as long as your making the right moves the big results will come one day
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Now you need go to play some HU PLO an run it up till $100'000 :D :s_cool:
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I've played tourneys for 5-6 hours and cashed for $1 and at the same time i've played for 3-4 hrs and won a few hundred $$

I played the daily dollar on 'that site that's not there no more' for 9 and 1/2 hours for $15. But 55th out of >9300ppl is the result I look at :s_cool:
    • Aruniux
      Aruniux
      Bronze
      Nice!

its better when you spend 10hours/day of grinding STT sng or cash game and finnaly have -50$ :s_biggrin:
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Posted last week that i won a $2 Rebuy Using only 1 buyin+Addon.
      I've just won the exact same Tourney, same style for $300 this time!

I'm ecstatic :p
      GZ, enjoy :f_thumbsup:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Nice!

I play on 888. The fields are usually small, so were not talking serious time.

There was around 200 entry's, and took about.. 3 hours. 11-20 Get back $10, then $20, then works its way up to top 3 which is $100/$200/$300 roughly.

Even on some of the larger fields of 1000, it takes only a few hours to reach cashing!

Its well worth a try. I was like you to start. 4 hours to win possibly $10? NO CHANCE :P