Upload

• Javegranje
      Javegranje
      Bronze
      I have just upload mi documents for the second time... again it is mi passport,hope that this time will be ok? the pic is taken with mi phone but all of requested info is readable.

all the best
      Jave.
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Javegranje as long as you did everything that was asked of you and the pictures are nice and clear and easy to read things should go smoothly :)

Good luck, where are you looking to play poker at? and which game type?

Carl
    • Javegranje
      Javegranje
      Bronze
      I have reg with party,now just wait 50 starting and see how its gonna work after that will deposit if it is the right room for me... not sure but think I will try sit and go and big stack mixed... not much experience online but I play for 7 years live in mi hometown and have pretty good run... decide to try online beacuse some of mi friend make some serious money. Sorry for my language skills.
      best wishes
      :heart:
      Jave
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No need to be sorry im sure your english is better than my attempt at your native tongue, where are you from by the way?

Hope you enjoy the online poker world as much as live :)
    • Javegranje
      Javegranje
      Bronze
      greetings from serbia :f_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup:
    • letmoroan
      letmoroan
      Global
      Can I ask what photo the user is talking about? is this on the settings on this forum?

Thanks
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by letmoroan
      Can I ask what photo the user is talking about? is this on the settings on this forum?

Thanks
      no, he has been asked for identity verification so that he can receive the free starting capital. what about you? have you taken the quiz yet? interested to get your own free $50? let us know and we can point you in the right direction :)