Elephant won't show hand history

• JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      There are many sng MTTs listed on the sidebar and it says how much I won etc but for some reason on the right side it won't show the hand histories of the tournaments. I also tried to reimport the hand histories but no luck. Any idea what to do here?
  • 6 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo JazBenz!

Look at this image, do you click this button?

If yes, than we have to look for another solution.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey JazBenz,

also make sure, the handhistories for your tournaments were imported properly. Try importing them manually, they should be filtered out as duplicate entries if you imported them already earlier.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo JazBenz!

Look at this image, do you click this button?

If yes, than we have to look for another solution.
      hehe, yes of course I click on details and on the left it lists all the buyins and the tournaments and on the right side where it is supposed to show all the hh from those tournaments its just a blank white page.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey JazBenz,

also make sure, the handhistories for your tournaments were imported properly. Try importing them manually, they should be filtered out as duplicate entries if you imported them already earlier.
      Yes I did try that as well, even tried importing single files from tournaments, and the hh partypoker folder... elephant used to work fine and then it must have expired. I also get an error message about my database in the beginning... Ill take a screenshot:

So I clicked "Yes" and tried to configure the database newly, but nothing seems to help.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please create a new databse - it looks like your database got damaged somehow.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Please create a new databse - it looks like your database got damaged somehow.
      ah i am doing that now, it's importing everything a new, thanks for the help!