Hero ($20)
      UTG ($17.19)
      UTG+1 ($16.17)
      CO ($9.87)
      BTN ($24.05)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: 6:spade:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.20, fold, SB calls $0.10, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.60) 9:spade: 2:spade: Q:club:

SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.20, SB folds, Hero raises to $1.20, CO calls $1

TURN ($3) 9:spade: 2:spade: Q:club: 3:club:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($3) 9:spade: 2:spade: Q:club: 3:club: 7:club:

Hero checks, CO checks

SB: 40/0/0.6 94 hands

CO: 92/6/1.3 50 hands

Guess I just have to take implied odds and call against this fish, no c/r.
  • 6 replies
    • autheking
      autheking
      Silver
      hey, in limped pots, I would usually lead flop with any f/d or oesd. So I would have bet between .35 and .4 on flop, and barreled turn again to get him off 9x and bad Qx hands. On that river I would give up and c/f but you could potentially bluff if the river is an Ace. An interesting line would be to check raise river reping the backdoor flush, but that won't work against fish.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      and barreled turn again to get him off 9x and bad Qx hands.

I don't think this would work, he would not fold those.
    • autheking
      autheking
      Silver
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      and barreled turn again to get him off 9x and bad Qx hands.

I don't think this would work, he would not fold those.
      In that case, depending on his tendencies, ypu have a very profitable third barrel. I could fire a third barrel on the river because his hand on the river will be very weak. Try this only if you know that he will call on the turn with 9x and some Qx and then fold them on the river.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      In that case, depending on his tendencies, ypu have a very profitable third barrel. I could fire a third barrel on the river because his hand on the river will be very weak. Try this only if you know that he will call on the turn with 9x and some Qx and then fold them on the river.

I don't think that he will fold even to a third barrel. Top pair is a monster for a fish, no way he will lay it down. Even with 2nd pair I believe he could call 3 barrels.

Its an unraised pot, I am learned not to fight that much for them. Because basically villains can have there anything, even 23s for example. So many made hands there might be. Ok, in this case maybe 23s would be folded to a c/r. But if no c/r then there could easily be 23s
    • autheking
      autheking
      Silver
      in that case your line is fine. You could also just check call flop and keep the pot small instead of c/r.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

prefer betting flop and barreling turn with my equity.
      If you take c/r line on the flop then better play would be barreling turn and shoving river. You can rep all the hands and his hand range isn´t that strong that should call you down

Bets regards,