Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.60)
      BB ($15.57)
      UTG ($15.12)
      CO ($10)
      Hero ($10)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: K:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, BB raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $2.35, BB raises to $15.57 (AI), fold

BB wins $4.75

22/19/2.5
      3bet vs steal in BB 13
      fold to 4bet 57 (7)
      cbet 63
      cbet turn 32
      wtsd 29
      w$sd 80
      hands 1.4K

WHat is your advice here? 4bet fold is easy decition. But he does not fold to 4bets too often, at least with with this sample.

What about calling a 3bet? Hands that dominate me KQ, AK, AJ - maybe not that much so I could call and exploit his small turn cbet?
  • 8 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      I am sorry didn't look that close ^^, in that case I am intrested in knowing his Fold vs cbet in 3 bet pots. I would prob cbet in this spot in position.
      We can assume he is 3 betting his blocker hands in this spot, like AK AQ AJ AT A9 A8o and he is probably 3 betting A5s+ KQ KJ KTs QTs AA KK QQ JJ 22+98s TJs QJs 67s 87s.
      Something like that should be his range.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      but 13 % range means light, doesnt it? THis time he didn't fold, maybe he was just lucky and had a monster.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

It's really dependent on the factors what kind of actions you took there. If you were stealing a lot and fighting against him then there is no point to even 4bet there, he will rarely fold. Especially when has such a fold to 4bet. Sample is also kind of bigger. If he is a 3bet maniac I am just min-raising against him and then Calling and playing postflop.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      If he is a 3bet maniac I am just min-raising against him and then Calling and playing postflop.

with what range then you are calling his resteals IP if you minraise?

If you were stealing a lot and fighting against him then there is no point to even 4bet there, he will rarely fold.

But if I steal a lot then he should 3bet lighter. If he 3bets lighter, then he should fold his bluff 3bets more often.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      with what range then you are calling his resteals IP if you minraise?

That kind of range which I expect him to dominate with, so most likely some broadways, PPs which are getting great odds. Everything depends on the opponent. You should have played long enough to understand that there is no default range when we can Call in those spots. :)

But if I steal a lot then he should 3bet lighter. If he 3bets lighter, then he should fold his bluff 3bets more often.

Pretty logical ain't it? :) But if he also expect to you 4bet lighter then no wonder that he is capable of fighting back, especially if you have wide stealing range.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      If he is a 3bet maniac I am just min-raising against him and then Calling and playing postflop.

actually I try minraising when I have position. But this time I was in CO, it could be that BTN was a fish who calls a lot or reg who also calls preflop and does not like to fold to cbets - regs often have fold to cbet like 50, so its hard to force them out. Or I have to barrel many turns. Probably thats why they call me in BTN because I have lower turn cbet stat. So then minraising is not that good because of giving too good odds to call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

actually I try minraising when I have position. But this time I was in CO, it could be that BTN was a fish who calls a lot or reg who also calls preflop and does not like to fold to cbets - regs often have fold to cbet like 50, so its hard to force them out. Or I have to barrel many turns. Probably thats why they call me in BTN because I have lower turn cbet stat. So then minraising is not that good because of giving too good odds to call.
      Well, at least show for me BU.

SB ($5.60)
      BB ($15.57)
      UTG ($15.12)
      CO ($10)
      Hero ($10) <<<< BU only left.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Oh, thue, I was in a hurry too much then :) ok, in this hand I was button, but there are situations as I described when I am CO and don't want to give too good odds