disappointing treatment PS & Mansion

• mungavin
      mungavin
      Bronze
      Well after 2 months of grinding low limits i finally reached the 2200 mansion points and the $100 bonus i was slaving for was finally in my grasp.....or was it.

Much to my disappointment but not disbelief the bonus never appeared in my account.

So i email mansion and they said talk to PS, i emailed PS and they said talk to Mansion....... fuk the both of u i thought

As usual what was promised is not delivered and with countless emails and endless bad communication, i start to feel like im wasting THERE time.

Which is ridiculous.

Anyway the latest progress ....Mansion have sent an email saying they are happy to give me the $50 bonus....... f mansion

THose tightass pricks there are fukin ignorant.
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      If you browse the forum a little, you'll see many members has been satisfied with this offer. Once again, I can confirm that you'll get an extra $100 bonus as soon as you've accumulated 1,500 MansionPoints (we reduced the required amount of points from 2,000 to 1,500). In case you don't get the money within 3 days, please contact Mansion and explain the thing to them since the transfer is made by Mansion staff and not by us.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      If you browse the forum a little, you'll see many members has been satisfied with this offer. Once again, I can confirm that you'll get an extra $100 bonus as soon as you've accumulated 1,500 MansionPoints (we reduced the required amount of points from 2,000 to 1,500). In case you don't get the money within 3 days, please contact Mansion and explain the thing to them since the transfer is made by Mansion staff and not by us.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
      Lol. Did you even read what he wrote :D
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Dippy19,

If I understand it correctly, he complained about not having got the extra $100 bonus after he had collected the required amount of points. Then what I can tell him is to contact Mansion on this matter.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Then what I can tell him is to contact Mansion on this matter.

(...) So i email mansion and (..)
      Copy-pasted replies ftw!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Anyway, he has to talk with Mansion since they're responsible for these transfers. ;)

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • mungavin
      mungavin
      Bronze
      Well after the last email where mansion said they would pay 50 of the 100 bonus, i see they have paid the full amount to my account this morning.

Ya got to wonder if anyone actually reads emails properly anymore.

Anyway all in all being a ps member is def the best thing that can happen to people who want to .............. write lots of emails :)

lol

Humour is all we have in this age of internet.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mungavin
      Well after the last email where mansion said they would pay 50 of the 100 bonus, i see they have paid the full amount to my account this morning.

Ya got to wonder if anyone actually reads emails properly anymore.

Anyway all in all being a ps member is def the best thing that can happen to people who want to .............. write lots of emails :)

lol

Humour is all we have in this age of internet.
      Hey mungavin,

While sometimes these kind of issues can occur, we try our best to give our members the best possible support we can in these matters. I'm glad to hear it worked out alright in the end, even though you seem to have gone through quite the misunderstandings on both support ends. Sadly our direct influence on the fixing technical glitches on the side of Mansion are very restricted - and can only be fixed by Mansion support. If they however they completely deny you the bonus, or in other ways treat you unfairly we do our best to step in and act as mediators.

Best regards,
      SoyCD