Hero raises to $0.20, fold, BB raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.45) A:spade: T:club: K:diamond:

BB bets $1.45, Hero calls $1.45

TURN ($4.35) A:spade: T:club: K:diamond: 4:heart:

BB bets $2.17, Hero calls $2.17

RIVER ($8.69) A:spade: T:club: K:diamond: 4:heart: T:spade:

BB bets $4.34, Hero calls $4.34

75/53/3 40 hands

he was doing stupid things like pushing allin preflop with JT 200 bb deep, 100 bb deep allin preflop with 66 and some others which I didn't see what he had, but they were open push.

These situations happen not often to me, but I think I can call down vs his bluffs postflop with this 2nd pair. Sometimes he will have a good hand, but often he should have bluffs, rigth? And I have to take his money before another opponents takes them, because he might leave the table after he loosess a stack.
  • 5 replies
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      just don't ^^ it's really not worth, he is going to give you money anyway, why not to take spot where you can confident call down whit your top pair and be 100% good.. than call here where you will be bad so many times against his Ax. ( fold flop_)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Nah, I am not a huge fan of to continue on the turn. We don't even have that many hands on him or any great reads. Rather just give it up on the turn and let him have the pot.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Nah, I am not a huge fan of to continue on the turn. We don't even have that many hands on him or any great reads. Rather just give it up on the turn and let him have the pot.

Best Regards.
      But then maybe its not even worth to invest on flop, his bet is big and he will definitely bluff on turn or river at least, of course not 100% that he will barrel, but probably like 80% we can be sure.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Best Regards.
      But then maybe its not even worth to invest on flop, his bet is big and he will definitely bluff on turn or river at least, of course not 100% that he will barrel, but probably like 80% we can be sure.
      He may also have there semi-bluff in his range and maybe even weaker hands. Especially with the pot size. Obviously if you want to can just fold it on flop and make safe and easy. :) Next time I will skip any more advanced play and just say basic lines for you, roger that.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      He may also have there semi-bluff in his range and maybe even weaker hands. Especially with the pot size. Obviously if you want to can just fold it on flop and make safe and easy.

I agree that he might have semibluff and even total air on flop, but if we are giving up easily on later streets, then.. don't know, of course we might hit some draw, but how often..

Edit:

Next time I will skip any more advanced play and just say basic lines for you, roger that.

Are you saying this because I said its not worth to call flop? I didn't meant I don't want more advanced play, but I just meant - will I do it profitably if I call and give up often on turn :)