Hey

• jaydoyle93
      jaydoyle93
      Bronze
      Hi,

My names jamie, im 18 and from the UK :D Im pretty bad at poker ATM lol i think ive only ever won like 3 tournaments with the top prize about £200 and ive lost count of how much i lose lmao, hopefully thatll change with help from pokerstrategys poker guides :)

Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys, and hopefully playing some poker with you all :D

Oh, and im a HUGE Man city fan! CTID <3

Jamie.
  • 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi jamie,

a warm hello and welcome to our community! :)
      you've come to the right place to improve your poker skills. you just need to be willing to put in the work.

so have you read the articles yet and done the quiz?
      which room have you picked?

happy holidays!
      wendy
    • jaydoyle93
      jaydoyle93
      Bronze
      Yeah passed the quiz on my second attempt, started reading articles and i enjoy watching the UKIPTs and coral late night poker, trying to crack the chip shuffle that all the pros do at the table haha.

I used to use partypoker but they p'd me off by messing my cashout up and i never ended up receiving my £100 cashout so that put me off them for good as they were useless on the phone aswell, im giving poker 770 a go now or if you have any other reccomendations id be happy to give them a go.

Give me a shout if ever your up for a game against a rookie :P i could do with practicing and not blowing all my money haha :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      you never got your cashout? :f_o: why not?

im afraid im still a rookie myself :D what kind of game do you play? i like cash games NL 6max with the occasional mtt sprinkled in.
      oh btw keep an eye on your email in case you are asked for id verification :)
      im not sure how much of the team is working through the holidays but normally after your documents have been verified, it takes around 48hrs for the money to arrive.

i havent played in Poker770 (as i am country restricted) but be sure to update us how you get on.
    • jaydoyle93
      jaydoyle93
      Bronze
      Well i cashed out and they said wait 2 to 10 days so i did, phoned them and informed them id not received my funds and they told me the funds have been sent so i need to contact my bank to see if theyve been put into a suspense account (wtf?) lol so my bank said theyve not received any funds from pkser.com and when i contacted them back they initiated a 3 way conference call with me and my bank and my bank told them no funds had been sent, so partypoker start telling me to get letters from my bank and statements showing the money hasnt been received etc but because its the holidays the bank near me isnt open so im £100 down for christmas, they was no help whatsoever lol i use pokerstars and 888.com aswell.

I like to play tournaments mostly, i play NLHE and sometimes FLHE, 6 max is good also :P or nockouts :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Welcome and merry christmas :D