I think I am about to screw up,please help

• BJM362
      BJM362
      Basic
      I am in the middle of registering at Pokerstars and I am following the instructions but I have a question.

Am I supposed to put the bonus code where it says marketing code?
      The instructions have a different code there,and I want to be sure I do it correctly.

Remember I am doing the PS150 thing,thanks in advance.
  • 7 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi BJM362,

I think this is the information you need:

Marketingcode: On the second page, on the bottom, enter "pokerstrategy.com-reveng" in the Marketingcode field. In the upper field you can select Website and enter Pokerstrategy.com.
    • BJM362
      BJM362
      Basic
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Hi BJM362,

I think this is the information you need:

Marketingcode: On the second page, on the bottom, enter "pokerstrategy.com-reveng" in the Marketingcode field. In the upper field you can select Website and enter Pokerstrategy.com.
      Now I am even more unsure. ?(
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Just follow these instruction:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/424/

It's better being confused then making a mistake which can't be redone. :)
    • BJM362
      BJM362
      Basic
      Are you sure?
      Here is the link I was working from.I got there from the Congratulations page.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2

I think the page you linked me too is for a different bonus.

And I still don't know where to enter PS150.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Ohh I'm sorry that I confused you. I forgot that there are of course two way because you can get tracked with out without getting 50$ for free.

Your link is the correct one. You should enter what is said there.

Where have you read about the PS150 code? It could be that this is for a different pokersite since for the 100$ reloadbonus (if you deposit later on your own) is PSVIP100.
    • BJM362
      BJM362
      Basic
      Ohh I'm sorry that I confused you. I forgot that there are of course two way because you can get tracked with out without getting 50$ for free.
      NP,I appreciate your efforts anyway.

Your link is the correct one. You should enter what is said there.
      I did,but now have a new problem I will address in just a minute.
      Where have you read about the PS150 code? It could be that this is for a different pokersite since for the 100$ reloadbonus (if you deposit later on your own) is PSVIP100.
      On all the links from the congratulation page it said bonus code ps150

Now when entering my information it says "- For legal reasons, PokerStrategy is not able to accept members from your country. Please accept our apologies."

I thought we already established that you guys COULD accept members from my country (U.S.A.).
      That I just had to do this through one of your affilliates/partner sites that accepted players from the U.S.
      Also that Pokerstars was a recent ad in to the bankroll program so U.S. players could participate.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Ahhh no I think you understood something wrong (or somewhere is something written which is wrong. We can't send you 50$ due to the legal situation in the USA. Doing so could result in big troubles for us. The only chance you have is to signup and deposit yourself. (This would be my link above.)

I'm very sorry for that. :/