CO ($23.51)
      BTN ($12.15)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: 7:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.30) J:spade: 2:spade: T:diamond:

Hero bets $0.90, CO raises to $2.40, Hero folds

CO wins $2.95

36/28/2.9 cbet 59, 240 hands

This this loose fish should raise me often on flop. So maybe there would be better to c/r him?
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think leading that flop is perfectly fine (also 3-betting pf should be fine)
      If you add there also Tx, Jx, two pair, flushdraws then I doubt he would continue raising your leads these boards.

Best regards,
    • BrinkyBill
      BrinkyBill
      Bronze
      I agree, leading is fine, because he will often have missed the flop and either fold or call in which case I would doubel barrel him.

However I don't think it matters if you add Tx, Jx, two pair and flushdraws because on these stakes most people won't realise this anyway, just because you don't play enough hands and they might not pay attention anyway.

On NL20 I would always go for the max EV line, because in my opinion balancing isn't as important because I doesn't reduce your EV in the long run.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      case I would doubel barrel him.

isn't it spewy? Our hand is not that strong and board hits his range often

Edit: just looked again and noticed that I say the other way than you :) (you said he misses the board often). I meant - once he calls, we can narrow his range, to which contains those that hit the board. Not always, of course, maybe sometimes he is calling without made hand, but the question is how often.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BrinkyBill
      I agree, leading is fine, because he will often have missed the flop and either fold or call in which case I would doubel barrel him.

However I don't think it matters if you add Tx, Jx, two pair and flushdraws because on these stakes most people won't realise this anyway, just because you don't play enough hands and they might not pay attention anyway.

On NL20 I would always go for the max EV line, because in my opinion balancing isn't as important because I doesn't reduce your EV in the long run.
      Well I don´t really like only lead there with my medium pp-s, so I think adding wider value range and also include bluffs can´t really be bad play.