Second starting capital - is there any time limit or something?

    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.08.2009 Posts: 109
      Hello everybody.


      I received in november a second 50 USD starting capital to play on Party. I created an account and the cash is already there.

      Is there any time limit to start playing there?
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hey suaveplayer,

      Congrats for receiving the second free $50 capital.
      What do you mean limits? You mean actual game limits or clearing conditions?

      We expecting you to follow proper bank toll management.

      The limits you'll be able to play is:

      Automatic Bankroll Management
      - FL 0.10/0.20
      - NL 0.02/0.04
      - SNG up to $1 without fee
      Protection will be lifted instantly if you
      - gather 100 PartyPoints
      - or deposit at least $50


      To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first.
      - Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.

      hope this helps and Merry Christmas!
      Ingrid
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.08.2009 Posts: 109
      Hello Ingrid.

      Actually I just need to know whether there is some time limit for me to start playing at Party.

      What I mean is: do I have to play/acquire the required amount of Partypoints within those 90 days to prevent my 50 USD to be gone, or this 90 day limit is only concerned with the right to cash out the 50 dollars?
    • voddiletho08
      voddiletho08
      Basic
      Joined: 24.12.2011 Posts: 31
      hello there,

      What I heard last time that there's mo limit on playing on the party...
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.04.2011 Posts: 1,118
      Hi Ingy,

      Is it possible 2 get 50$ free starting capital again?? If so, what should be the reason??

      Thanks :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by suaveplayer
      Hello Ingrid.

      Actually I just need to know whether there is some time limit for me to start playing at Party.

      What I mean is: do I have to play/acquire the required amount of Partypoints within those 90 days to prevent my 50 USD to be gone, or this 90 day limit is only concerned with the right to cash out the 50 dollars?
      yes, you must gather 100 party points to keep the free 50 :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by VISHMASTER
      Hi Ingy,

      Is it possible 2 get 50$ free starting capital again?? If so, what should be the reason??

      Thanks :)
      hey Vish :) how are you?

      The second free $50 capital is done by our marketing team and I have no control over this so keep your fingers crossed that you'll be the chosen one :)

      Ingrid
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.04.2011 Posts: 1,118
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by VISHMASTER
      Hi Ingy,

      Is it possible 2 get 50$ free starting capital again?? If so, what should be the reason??

      Thanks :)
      hey Vish :) how are you?

      The second free $50 capital is done by our marketing team and I have no control over this so keep your fingers crossed that you'll be the chosen one :)

      Ingrid
      Hi Ingy :) I'm fine.
      Thanks 4 the info.. this is the 1st time I'm hearing about 2nd capital.. thats why.
      So will they randomly give it 2 someone or 2 some1 who has gone busto with the 1st starting capital?
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.09.2005 Posts: 9,184
      Hey,

      it's random and rare enough that it's dangerous to wait for it.

      Maybe you should try offers such as the free $8 at 888poker, the free $7.70 at Poker770 or some depositor freerolls to start building your bankroll at a 2nd poker room?

      Best,
      Lutz
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.09.2011 Posts: 188
      Originally posted by IngridN
      To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first.
      - Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.

      Ingrid
      Excuse me, but isn't that timelimit much longer? I got 2nd starting capital at Party and it said that I need to collect 100 Points in like 6 months.

      :)