UTG+1 ($1.66)
      UTG+2 ($5.12)
      MP1 ($0.94)
      MP2 ($2.47)
      MP3 ($2.18)
      Hero ($5.82)
      BTN ($0.66)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, UTG+2 calls $0.02, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, SB raises to $0.36, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.24

FLOP ($0.78) 8:diamond: Q:heart: K:heart:

SB bets $0.47, Hero ?

Villain is a 16/14 over 350 hands.
      His 3bet his 5.2 over 96 hands and his F Cbet is 80 over 15 hands.

I'm guessing he 3bet something like 99+, AJs+ and AKo, maybe AQo+ since I don't have a very good sample but I guess he could be looser...
      I don't think the Cbet means anything, he is most likely Cbeting such flop 100% of the time, so what should be my line here?

Bet/fold? If so, how much?
      Bet/shove? What am I beating? AQ? AJhh?
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Paaaaaaaaaulo,

None of them? :D You can't Bet since there is already a Bet. You can raise but why should you raise? Only idea to raise there would be to raise for value. But should we really do it? Nope, we shouldn't while being so deep. Therefore rather take pot control and play it way ahead/behind situation.

Best Regards.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Wouldn't a raise for value be good against a flushdraw? If he has AJhh or Axhh calling doesnt protect my hand... right?
      What if the turn comes a non heart x and he 2nd barrels? How do I know wether he has a good hand like QQ or AA or a bluff/semi bluff?

Thanks veriz
    • CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Wouldn't a raise for value be good against a flushdraw? If he has AJhh or Axhh calling doesnt protect my hand... right?
      What if the turn comes a non heart x and he 2nd barrels? How do I know wether he has a good hand like QQ or AA or a bluff/semi bluff?

Thanks veriz
      Hey, in my opinion, raising this is bad because wouldnt it allow him to semibluff a FD by shoving over your raise? Also, you guys are deep. Raising would only build up the pot to probably put you guys all in by the river. Do you really want to play TPTK for 140ish BB? I think calling and re evaluating on turn is better since you have position and it allows to control the pot, because your hand has showdown value.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      That certainly makes sense... but what if an x comes on turn and he bets again? Then I'm probably behind and it is ok to fold since he probably wouldn't do it with either flushdraw nor AQ, right?

Thanks CHARMANDER06, I really appreciate it.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Thanks veriz
      There are only few hands from you MAYBE get value but even them most likely just fold. If there comes a non- so what? Doesn't mean that we have to play for the stacks always. :) Especially him already showing strength by 3betting it preflop. What hands do you expect to beat?
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Just to be sure I got it right: the only hands I could extract value would be maybe AJhh and AThh but even those would have good odds to shove since there's dead money on the pot. Weaker hands will fold and QQ+ I'm beat, so I should call.
      I guess I am over-thinking the turn since there are so many possibilities plus we're at nl2... I think I understand it (if not,please let me know ), thanks veriz.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Just to be sure I got it right: the only hands I could extract value would be maybe AJhh and AThh but even those would have good odds to shove since there's dead money on the pot. Weaker hands will fold and QQ+ I'm beat, so I should call.
      I guess I am over-thinking the turn since there are so many possibilities plus we're at nl2... I think I understand it (if not,please let me know ), thanks veriz.
      This is a way ahead/behind situation. That's the reason you should take pot control. Guess you are over thinking also the flop not only the turn. :)