Multicurrency

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I looked in their FAQ but I did not understand too much from their terminology.

To make it simple, if I convert 100 euro in $ they charge me with 1% ? And if I convert it back I loose 1% again?
  • 5 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      As much as i remember, they don't charge that 1% if you convert money occasionally only. I've read that they start charging 1% fee for money conversions when they suspect that you're trying to take advantage of conversion rates changes :)

If you could provide the link of the FAQ, i could confirm whether i'm correct or not :) From personal experience, i have never noticed a charge after converting money :)

Merry Christmas, have a good holiday ;)
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      That's the idea that I got from their article as well and since you have personally used it I think it is correct. $$ tables here i come :s_cool: !

Merry Christmas, sir, and thanks for the reply.
    • qnb07
      qnb07
      Bronze
      i recently converted some money from $ to pounds and then back again a few days later. dunno if it was due to a change in the exchange rate but i lost a couple cents.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qnb07
      i recently converted some money from $ to pounds and then back again a few days later. dunno if it was due to a change in the exchange rate but i lost a couple cents.
      If it really was only couple of cents, then it should be because of exchange rate. If it was 1% fee, you would pay 10 cents for 10$ conversion, that would be easily noticeable :)
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Exchange feesPokerStars dose not charge any fees, as long as you want to play with the money. If you do it with the intention of foreign exchange, PokerStars can charge you with 1% exchange fee.

Looked closer in the FAQ, thread closed, sorry for the trouble.