fuck you poker i quit

• BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Just fuckin bring back my fuckin money from ftp and am quiting.

This was the last hand i played ever. I had floped straight. I raise, guy 3bets me, i shove he shows up with runnner runner flushdraw. and ofc. i had enough. I got a second offer from party poker, i manage to get from 100 to 800 in few months. just grinding. And am now down to 134. Thank you for waising my time.

You can fuckin be a fuckin card reader it wont help you if you just get outdrawn and outhitted. been playing this shit for 2 years and obviously am not lucky enough to win it big...
  • 69 replies
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      one more thing. i kept sucking up and sucking up, i thought this will pass. But funny thing, i've seen huge amount of videos of hu, sng, 6max 9max w/e, and i have never witnesed such run. I mean coaches play, they are up against a normal range and its seems they are outhitted few times. But few moments later just wins back what they lost. Me on other hand, i keep losing to fuckin insane hands... on and on and on and on.

You have to have neutral karma to make money in poker. I can cleary see that i have negative karma... i've waisted 2 years of life for this shit and it got me nowhere...
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BoyRobot777
      Just fuckin bring back my fuckin money from ftp and am quiting.

This was the last hand i played ever. I had floped straight. I raise, guy 3bets me, i shove he shows up with runnner runner flushdraw. and ofc. i had enough. I got a second offer from party poker, i manage to get from 100 to 800 in few months. just grinding. And am now down to 134. Thank you for waising my time.

You can fuckin be a fuckin card reader it wont help you if you just get outdrawn and outhitted. been playing this shit for 2 years and obviously am not lucky enough to win it big...
      did you use proper bankroll management falling from $800 to $134 or did you tilt your bankroll away?
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      You seem incredibly suceptible to tilt. Why would you be mad getting your money all in as a clear favourite? That's why we play this game; to invest our money at great odds.

At the end of the day if you invest your money in the right places enough times, odds are you come out way ahead; however, you can't win every day.
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      i've lost few stacks. sat down and played again. lost few stacks. waited a week. same shit. all the way down. Ofc when i had like 300 i wasnt playing by brm. who gives a shit when you have no money left for any normal limit to play. And on lower limits its just a bingo. People will shove any hands.

Or its insanly tight. Like waiting only for AA,KK...
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      You seem incredibly suceptible to tilt. Why would you be mad getting your money all in as a clear favourite? That's why we play this game; to invest our money at great odds.

At the end of the day if you invest your money in the right places enough times, odds are you come out way ahead; however, you can't win every day.
      If i had never ending bank roll i wouldnt give a shit. As long as i put my money in good spots. HOWEVER, this bullshit way of saying why you care if you put money in the right spot, is not right actually. If you ran out of money to "invest" in good spots, what are you left with? Good spots? or good memories and feeling that i played right and it just didnt work out? Fuck this. We're not kids, and i dont play poker for fun. I play to win and make some bucks.

Like i said, you have to have neutral karma to make anywhere with poker...
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      and one more thing. I was super pacient, super tilt free, beleave me. I had my share of bad beats. I built it up really slowly. Just like the first one, which is stuck in FTP. I played for a year to get over 3K winnings (with some withdraws). A year worth of this money? I look at people who made a zillion playing poker in one year. I would always suck it up, not think of this, and just try to be patient and smart player.

But this never ending downswing, where you can push any two and you will still win vs me was the last drop.
    • Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      I still play poker probably because something like that doesnt happen to me.
      Somebody got a runner-runner once a weak ,or even 2 weaks.

I think thats the reason I play in it. It seems so logical. When I lose I always lose becasue of my mistake , not by being suck out.

well, besides - are there many so good things in life to quit poker ?
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze

If i had never ending bank roll i wouldnt give a shit. As long as i put my money in good spots. HOWEVER, this bullshit way of saying why you care if you put money in the right spot, is not right actually. If you ran out of money to "invest" in good spots, what are you left with? Good spots? or good memories and feeling that i played right and it just didnt work out? Fuck this. We're not kids, and i dont play poker for fun. I play to win and make some bucks.

yeah but you admitted you didnt play bankroll management anymore when you hit $300... so of course you wont have money anymore to invest. If you are really honest with yourself, you tilted your money away. All people have downswings and the best thing to do is set a limit and take a break from poker for a longer period of time. Also you should set yourself a limit. e.g. "If I go down to 550 I will take a break from poker for 2 weeks" just to get a different mindset, which is what it is really all about.

You just have to find a way to stop the ongoing tilt, so it probably is best if you take a long break from poker for now.
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harnas31
      I still play poker probably because something like that doesnt happen to me.
      Somebody got a runner-runner once a weak ,or even 2 weaks.

I think thats the reason I play in it. It seems so logical. When I lose I always lose becasue of my mistake , not by being suck out.

well, besides - are there many so good things in life to quit poker ?
      if its not sarcastic post then my answers is this - yes, in the begining it was same for me. It was logic. It seemed if you play well you will win. And i manage to build up my br from free 50$ of pokerstrategy. But.. if you encounter suck suckout like runner runner straight, flushes and villans hits a better two pair on the river you just dont have the will to move on... after enough beats you just dont get up at all..

I'm currently learning fx, and i hope i will find more logic there.

I wish only one thing. For ftp to give my money back... thats my only wish for this moment.
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz

yeah but you admitted you didnt play bankroll management anymore when you hit $300... so of course you wont have money anymore to invest. If you are really honest with yourself, you tilted your money away. All people have downswings and the best thing to do is set a limit and take a break from poker for a longer period of time. Also you should set yourself a limit. e.g. "If I go down to 550 I will take a break from poker for 2 weeks" just to get a different mindset, which is what it is really all about.

You just have to find a way to stop the ongoing tilt, so it probably is best if you take a long break from poker for now.
      Yes. I did tilt some of my BR away. Thats human nature. In theory articles its presented that you cant get angry or emotional in any way. My point is, i have seen players play worse and win a zillion. I'm just waisting my time.

One more point i though. I guess there will be post that i suck at poker etc. What is a great player? Lets say there is a variance. And one way or another people face it. What if one player is just running bad all the time? Its possible isnt it?

We always talk about sample size etc. What sample size is enough? A zillion hands? All life graphs? Or its enough 1 years? 100k? 1m? To actually see that some people are just unlucky. And the worst thing, you can't do anything about it. And some will run like god.
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      What i want to say. Luck plays a huge part in this game. You can talk its a game of skill and so on. But as long as i see suckouts which are under 2% or less, this just proves how sick this game is, and if you encounter these kinds of hands more than one every week or few days in a row i think its time to realize that you are in the wrong place.
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      dude calm down...
      Try taking a time off poker (like a month or so) and then start playing with 124$ on stars..
      you clearly love the game (thats why you are so pissed off).
      Get your head straight, run away from bad memories on party and you can also try live poker witch is the best option...
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      sry for bad english i cant express my self on a foreign language...
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      i don't love it. I was only here to build up a normal br to withdraw it and move on with my life. which i was doing perfectly before everything collapsed.

I am studing forex market, and i needed the money to start trading and forget this lucktard festival.

In the end, im left only with "sick to the stomach" feeling and few more waisted months of my life for nothing.
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      sleep less make up for it :D
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze

We're not kids, and i dont play poker for fun. I play to win and make some bucks.
      hows that working out for you?

seriously though, do you really think you will be any better at forex if you dont enjoy or love that? you can't really be good at any job if you dont enjoy it
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar

We're not kids, and i dont play poker for fun. I play to win and make some bucks.

seriously though, do you really think you will be any better at forex if you dont enjoy or love that? you can't really be good at any job if you dont enjoy it
      hahaha, should i be laughing at your super insight retorical question?

I'm loving forex more than this. And please, don't throw parent advises :) and know that line "love what you do" from being very little. If there is any new information you want to share, please do.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar

hahaha, should i be laughing at your super insight retorical question?

I'm loving forex more than this. And please, don't throw parent advises :) and know that line "love what you do" from being very little. If there is any new information you want to share, please do.
      Actually you are underestimating this. If you don't love to play poker then everything is right with the universe. People playing poker without passion and love can never succeed longterm. You complain about how many people win playing the way you do, well see that is exactly the difference that took them to the top, they fucking love the game, it's their passion. If you haven't enjoyed poker for a long time, that downswing was long overdue. If greed is your motivation for poker, how could karma ever be on your side?

edit: oh and forex is the devil, if you invest in natural resources, like food, speculating on food prices causing half the world to starve, again... why would you have bad karma... lol (i am not saying you do that, but if you love fortex... geesh)
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      geez man lighten up. So you got unlucky and lost some money and then tilted some more away. Being an arse here isnt going to change that.