This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH25 - TPTK against minRaise

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $29,25
      BU:
      $40,98

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , T:spade:
      CO folds, BU calls $0,25, SB folds, Hero raises to $1,25, BU calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,65) T:diamond: , 7:heart: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,7, BU raises to $3,40, Hero calls $1,70.

Decided to call the minraise and evaluate on turn. + Still can get backdoor flushdraw.

Turn: ($9,45) 9:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3,45, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

BU rather passive so far so even after the small bet on turn i think i'm done with my hand since i'm OOP and would also have to call a small bet on river.

Final Pot: $9,45
  • 2 replies
    • autheking
      autheking
      Bronze
      crappy spot, I would personally check call down against small bets. If from your experience this line always is the nuts, then folding is defensible.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Some players I might even 3-bet flop and going with my hands, since their min-raise range is so often just tp hands to see where they are at.
      On the turn you definitely have to call or even c/r, since seems like he doesn´t have there anything and making some kind of cheap bluff or blocking bet.

best regards,