Finding SnGs on Titan

• BDL
      BDL
      Bronze
      Hey I'm a FL player looking to learn the SnG game to broaden my pokerskills the thing is I can't find a game on titan, they all say they're either restricted or else have like 1 person out of 10 in them. Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there certain times when they're active?

Thanks
      BDLChill
  • 7 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      lol SnG activity is very low on iPoker, sorry.

European night (about 11pm-3am GMT) is OK, all else, GL rofl.
    • BDL
      BDL
      Bronze
      In that case what is a good site to transfer some money to in order to sng my heart out.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BDL
      In that case what is a good site to transfer some money to in order to sng my heart out.
      The big ones are all good for higher limits. FTP, stars, party. Action all day on these sites.
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BDL
      Dont know if you want to play FL sng but the NL Titan/Ipoker Turbo sng are a lot softer than the ones on Pokerstars , Partypoker or FullTilt

These have 4 mins blinds , the games with 9 mins blind are as tough as pokerstars

If you want good ROI try the multi table games where 60 to 90% ROI can be expected
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      yes it's softer. but pokerstars is soft enough, and also... if you're waiting for a long time at iPoker for the SNG to start... well... then that cuts into your winrate..
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      yes it's softer. but pokerstars is soft enough, and also... if you're waiting for a long time at iPoker for the SNG to start... well... then that cuts into your winrate..
      dont know about FL but Turbo NL on Ipoker is not that bad in waiting , dont know about the higher limits and Ipoker is now third biggest site around and betting bigger
    • BDL
      BDL
      Bronze
      I should have specified, these are NL sngs I'm starting to play. Since I made that post I'm usually able to find 1/2 sngs going at any given limit at any given time which I suppose is just fine to learn the game.