That's random F☠☠☠ ☠☠u!

• Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Hey! My name is Anthon I am more known in the swedish forums, but I will present myself here aswell. I am a twenty something who have played poker for some years now. This is my story of my failure what is about to come.

Nah but seriously, I am a player who had major difficaults to choose what typ on NL game to play, but i've think I am best in MTT, as i my tell that.

My grind will begin at pokerstars in the 2.5$ 180 man turbos.
      I tried them out already got some $ of a friend.

I will get table ninja as soon as I get back to Sweden. 30th of december.
      I am in Thailand at the moment and greezing in the sun.

I am going to deposit something like 350$.
      Yeah I know the swings are big in MTT sngs.
      But I still think I will be able to beat the 2.5$ level without any troubles.

But you shouldn't scream hey before you tried it out.

Thats's only my experience.

And yes I am already aware of the light shove calls ^^.
  • 55 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      I am in :f_love: with PLO, or I think I am.
      I am really tempted to try it out for real.

It's not like i've haven't tried it before, but really going deep into the game and investing under every rock that you can find. But the variance is the problem... and well I need to update HEM aswell.
      But I really can't decide to be honest.

Cause I love MTT and there is nothing like winning a tournament, the kick you get from it.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Saren113, welcome to the English community blog forum!

I may be a bit off the mark here, but if you think PLO variance is a bit worrying, then would it not be better to play where you are comfortable in MTTs for a while longer?
      Maybe you could take a shot here and there at PLO with a stop-loss?

Just and idea, I'm certainly not an expert.

best Regards,

Mal.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Thank you!

I really don't know what to do, but I am thinking and making some tough decisions. Cause either I am skipping MTTs and just focusing on PLO.
      I got to make an big effort, cause otherwise it dosen't matter it's just a waste of time if you don't put the volume into play.

I should rail a friend of mine who plays micro PLO and just get into the right mindset. And I hope I will.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      That's it, the news concerned pokerstars made me want to play MTTs since there is nothing effecting them.
      So now it's final! I am going MTT, I am going to mix 180 turbos with other tournaments with a slower structure with GTD money.

Let zeh grind begin in two days!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogs section Saren!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Thank you Ingrid! To day I am bumping some $$$ into 888 poker, tracked ofc!

Getting rusted up for the fish my arsenals is ready for use!
      I am sure that I will play mtts, as it seems to be a overvalue on 888 GTD. 160 players in a 1500$ GTD, 4 $ bi.

Today I did stand on that freaking scale, Thailand is no good for me, like bacon is no good for King kurtis. Not that bad but thought I lost weight but NO NO NO!
      Not that much it's not like I got a weight problem or anything. BUT Still almost 4 kgs on two weeks. Thought I was healthy and shit, we can say it's only muscles what I built up by swimming and things!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Did a early start, I am currently in a 3k gtd with 360 starters, 4$ bi I am in 6th place atm.
      The players are really bad! Been playing for 2 hours and something.
      Not taken any big risks, as i've got such big edge on the players!
      Can't write anything more for now, 30 sec till pause unbreaks!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Busted on 17T place after that i pushed QKs got called by TJo and he flopped two pair, and crippled me when i was at 16bbs.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Have had a rough start, started to play omaha just to try it out. I love the game!
      it feels like I got a edge on my opponents, but can't be sure still a real shallow sample size. My first 400 hands on PLO i didn't open raise as many hands as I am supposed to.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      HEY! I am in the house for some updating, I started out with the MTT on 888 but it's kinda difficault to play against 40 vpip players in mtts... But anyhow I've changed back to NL HE CG been playing decent I am up and so but I have slacked... So tomorrow I will go into LOCKDOWN MODE! The players are soo fucking bad it's insane. But I am a nit boy in EP with HOLY 9% PFR. The reason for that is cause it almost get to multiway spots. So you want hands like 22+ hands that flop strong pairs. And everyone knows that you want to play suited connectors in multiway pots, but from UTG at those limits it feels bad.

Either people are like 40-90 vpip and is open limping everyhand or they are total nits playing 7/2. And then it's some low frequent of regs that have simulair stats as me 19/17. Kinda tight stats to be SH I know. I know I am able to crush this stake as it's like NL 2 on pokerstars I am not kidding!

I really need to start playing AA and KK AKs AKo the same way, stick to like either always for bet to a size or 4 bet jamming. It's true, it's a player individual thing how the react.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      First session of the lockdown, I qued for a couple of tables with fish in them.
      But everyone leaves ones I arrive... Was pretty card dead all of the 1 hour session, but I profit anyways by 3 betting regs in position with 70-80% fold to 3b, so kinda picked up some extra bbs there. But when I find someone who folds to much to 3 bets I usually tend to not make my play explotible as they do! Going to drive to the store to buy some shit, then I am gonna pop some tables up once again!

cause today is LOCKDOWN!
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      That's a pretty cool blog name lol
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Thank you! I worked so hard to came out with this name ;) .
      Second shorty session of 15 min, + 25 bbs or something like that.
      Kinda decent!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Was playing a tiny session, were I got position on a reg what is folding 82% to 3 bet!
      3 betted every hand and he just keeps on folding And I am rolling the money in.
      I got 20% 3 bet (A), BUT i am changed my game so I don't 3 bet OOP as often anymore, i used to.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Heeeeeeelo! Sick sick start of a session, BUT Zelda made me stick around and fight it like a baos! 300 bbs down down down through the ring of fire, but it's ok!
      I turned it around and finnished about 30 bb over my starting point yeeeea.
      Actually got some decent volume in for once! 266 min off game play, that makes 52 minutes of study time!

Think I will turn up something from leatherass!
      prob his 3 bet series, might come handy in a later phase!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Who is the better looking fellow! Righty of lefty???
      And if you don't pick me i am gonna RAAAAAAGE!
      So pick carefully!!

[img][/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Short session today, played against a over aggresive 92/54 player today it was so sick, but stacked him, he flatted a 4 bet but folded to a shove wtf, Me and a mid stack was already all in! Can't say I feel perfectly fine to play more today tho, feels a little bit unfocused.
      Which I rather plays a lockdown session in the weekend to catch up. As the tables are best on the weekends obv!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      Another short session, I feel so tired and exhausted cause I've started school once again.
      Getting lockdown session this weekend! So far this year I am up something like 700 bb what is decent, would probably be more if a did put more volume in for sure!
      Going to bed, tomorrow is a new day! And I am prob quitting school early yeeeah!
      So going to pound and table haunt the fishies tomorrow <3!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Silver
      I did not quit early today!! So got one more short session vs a player who overplayed QKo when I got two pairs with QJ! From CO he was in BU and cold called.
      But I wouldn't overplay as he did. Sadly he was a swede aswell not that I really care but you got to have some "fake" Empaty!