Maybe someone could explain :)

• 7 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there RDKNAUF91,

I haved moved your question to the SnG forum, where it should get a more appropriate reply.

Regards,

Mal.
    • TheMoment
      TheMoment
      Bronze
      yes it's BB

And it actualy says 20BB push, but I would recoment pushing only from 12BB and limp/or min raise with more.

And you can't call that loose unless you know that he is pushing loose like in this chart(when he is using this push chart, only then you can call off by call chart). Average player push tighter, so you can't use call chart. And average player call too tight, so pushing with these hands should be perfectly fine.
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheMoment
      yes it's BB

And it actualy says 20BB push, but I would recoment pushing only from 12BB and limp/or min raise with more.

And you can't call that loose unless you know that he is pushing loose like in this chart(when he is using this push chart, only then you can call off by call chart). Average player push tighter, so you can't use call chart. And average player call too tight, so pushing with these hands should be perfectly fine.
      Tanks ;)

So you think its fine to push with these hands in 6$ HU vs standart opponent?

Maybe you could give some tips for calling ranges our sime links where I can read it :D
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RDKNAUF91
      yes it's BB

Tanks ;)

Maybe you could give some tips for calling ranges our sime links where I can read it :D
      Yeah its totally fine to shove these hands, but vs some opponents who are way to tight or super weak post flop etc it can be even more profitable to minraise or limp. Remember, adjusting to opponents styles and exploiting them are key to having a healthy win-rate, the chart is essentially just a guide for how to play unexploitably when you are not sure of the best course of action.
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      yes it's BB

Tanks ;)

Yeah its totally fine to shove these hands, but vs some opponents who are way to tight or super weak post flop etc it can be even more profitable to minraise or limp. Remember, adjusting to opponents styles and exploiting them are key to having a healthy win-rate, the chart is essentially just a guide for how to play unexploitably when you are not sure of the best course of action.

Thats my leak to adjust my game where effective stakes are 10BB our less :)

I always get myself in ,,aaaw what the hell I do now'' situations :D
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi RDKNAUF91,

I'm not an SnG player but maybe these links to some of our recommended resources are of some use to you.

For strategy articles;
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sng/

For videos; - I took the liberty of performing an initial silver status search;

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/#contenttype=17&gametype=7&tablesize=0&languages=en&levels=basic,bronze,silver&lowerlimit=0&upperlimit=100&ob=date&od=desc&page=1&rpp=10

For software;

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

Best Regards,

Mal.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Thats my leak to adjust my game where effective stakes are 10BB our less :)

I always get myself in ,,aaaw what the hell I do now'' situations :D
      With less than 10bb especially in HU it's pretty much always either shove or fold. Versus some fish you could take exploitative lines like minraising with monsters and shoving other hands you play. Many fish dont think about villain lines so they tend to think: "Just one bb to call and see the flop" and then they stack off lightly.