Choose wrong Poker room.

• Zudikas
      Zudikas
      Bronze
      Hi.

I played some while on PartyPoker & Titans.

I really started to like poker online (cashgame) so i did some research to improve my play and after a while i found this site so i did the quiz.

Because i already had an account on PartyPoker & Titans(favourite), i needed to make an account on an other site :(

I choose for Mansion and already make an account & used the PS150 code.

Now it seems im unhappy with this decion because i read here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/ that i not get any support wenn not using Mansion :(

Can it be corrected that i change to Full Tilt Poker or am i stucked to Mansion?

What if i just keep playing in PartyPoker/Titans poker room and deposit another50$ ?
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Zudikas and welcome to the site!

What do you mean you do not get any support when using Mansion? You get just as much support (and StrategyPoints) for playing on Mansion as on the other sites. If you want to switch to receiving $50 on another site though can write a ticket to our support: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

They should be able to change it.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Zudikas
      Zudikas
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply.

I mentioned about this:

Besides the free accessible strategy articles of the beginners area PokerStrategy offers comprehensive teaching material for intermediates and professionals. Members, who registered on PartyPoker, Titan Poker, InterPoker or Full Tilt Poker with our bonus code will have access to this comprehensive material.

And about life coaching: wenn check the schedule only rooms i see are from Titans, PartyPoker & PokerStars.

I'm not hungry for those extra dollars, i w'll work for that :)

Support/Advice/Feedback is for me more interesting :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zudikas
      Thanks for the reply.

I mentioned about this:

Besides the free accessible strategy articles of the beginners area PokerStrategy offers comprehensive teaching material for intermediates and professionals. Members, who registered on PartyPoker, Titan Poker, InterPoker or Full Tilt Poker with our bonus code will have access to this comprehensive material.

And about life coaching: wenn check the schedule only rooms i see are from Titans, PartyPoker & PokerStars.

I'm not hungry for those extra dollars, i w'll work for that :)

Support/Advice/Feedback is for me more interesting :D
      Hello Zudikas,

Thank you for pointing that out. Mansion, as well some other Poker platforms were simply accidentaly left off the list. You gain StrategyPoints and therefore access to our content by playing over any of the PokerPlatforms listed on our 'Home' site.

The coachings are in fact mostly on Titan, Party or Stars, but that doesnt really affect you directly - since you can watch coachings without actually having real money accounts on any of those sites. You just need to install the software.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Zudikas
      Zudikas
      Bronze
      Thanks,

well i already made a ticket.

So just wait and see how they react on that.

Mean while i keep playing on titans :D
    • Zudikas
      Zudikas
      Bronze
      I'm curious about the ID check.
      I send an email with a copy of my ID yesterday.
      Do i get a responce by email or do i just have to wait till...?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Zudikas,

Your ID was received succesfully. So now platform switch simply needs to be processed :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Zudikas
      Zudikas
      Bronze
      Hi again..

It seems all is ok about the quiz.

No more waiting it says, so what next to do for me?

It seems i still not have my Bronze, how come?

*Edit:

The dutch version not mentioned about "Please be patient"

After i switch to english language still seeing it, so be patient :D