This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moving to Everest

• Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      I played for about 10 months on PartyPoker now, starting with my $50 from PS. Now i have about $1k by beating NL10 6max. I plan on moving to Everest and moving up to NL20/25 (whatever they have).

Is there really more fish? Do I have to consider other sites? What is the easiest and cheapest way to transfer my money? What is the best bonus program I can use?
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Philipvw,

There are plenty of fishes for you at these limits of Everest. Though you may want to consider TitanPoker as well. You can earn up to $600 first deposit bonus with Titan whereas the maximum amount you can earn at Everest is $200. ;)

The fastest and cheapest way to move your bankroll is definitely Moneybookers. You will be charged no fee at all (for both withdrawing from Party and depositing to a pokerroom). Withdrawal via this method at PartyPoker is super-fast - usually take only several hours to be processed.

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      With Everest snatching the WSOP deal for the next years, you should definitely see an increase of players, and thus fishes (and donks).