Moving to Everest

• Philipvw
      I played for about 10 months on PartyPoker now, starting with my $50 from PS. Now i have about $1k by beating NL10 6max. I plan on moving to Everest and moving up to NL20/25 (whatever they have).

Is there really more fish? Do I have to consider other sites? What is the easiest and cheapest way to transfer my money? What is the best bonus program I can use?
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      Hey Philipvw,

There are plenty of fishes for you at these limits of Everest. Though you may want to consider TitanPoker as well. You can earn up to $600 first deposit bonus with Titan whereas the maximum amount you can earn at Everest is $200. ;)

The fastest and cheapest way to move your bankroll is definitely Moneybookers. You will be charged no fee at all (for both withdrawing from Party and depositing to a pokerroom). Withdrawal via this method at PartyPoker is super-fast - usually take only several hours to be processed.

Good luck!
    • Drakhor
      With Everest snatching the WSOP deal for the next years, you should definitely see an increase of players, and thus fishes (and donks).