Rakeback and full tilt store

• matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      Hello,

does the things you ''buy'' at fulltilt online store affect your rakeback? And if they do, how much :)

What is the best rakeback calculator? Is the pokergrapher the most exact calculator, because it uses poketracker database, or does the rake calculate differently than in pokertracker?
  • 14 replies
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      cmon, no one knows????
    • Schafblufft
      Schafblufft
      Bronze
      Yes, it directly affects your rakebake, when you buy some stuff at fulltilt-shop.
      And you can calculate your rakeback by yourself...

FTPOINTS = GrossRake
      GrossRake divided through the players at the table = NetRake

( NetRake - BONUS ) * rakeback percentage = Rakeback

example:

5000 FTP : 9 = 555 NetRake (fullring table)

555 * 0.27 = 150 RakeBack
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      ok tnx, but then if one t-shirt costs 1500ftp that is 1500/9 (full ring) = 166,66 *0,27 = 44,9 bucks? that is way to0 expensive, isn't it better to get the rake then, and withdraw? I mean, I'm not talking about t-shirt, but the other more expensive stuff, it's better to get rakeback and withdraw :)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schafblufft
      Yes, it directly affects your rakebake, when you buy some stuff at fulltilt-shop.
      And you can calculate your rakeback by yourself...

FTPOINTS = GrossRake
      GrossRake divided through the players at the table = NetRake

( NetRake - BONUS ) * rakeback percentage = Rakeback

example:

5000 FTP : 9 = 555 NetRake (fullring table)

555 * 0.27 = 150 RakeBack
      Ummm. That calculation might be right, but spending your earned points should have no effect on your rakeback. You contributed your rake, you earned your points but afaik they are independant of each other and do not correlate to each other for the rakeback calculation.
    • cafecanuck
      cafecanuck
      Bronze
      Hi there
      Are you sure that using your FullTilt points to buy stuff from there store affects your rakeback? That isn't a bonus so I don't understand how that changes anything.
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      yeah it's strange to me also, because if it affects your rake, the stuff in that store is quite expensive :)
    • Schafblufft
      Schafblufft
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/de/forum/thread.php?threadid=175426&hilight=rakeback+berechnung

this a a german thread about it ...

he tells us, that bonus and shop decreases your rakeback (FTP FAQ, like he said)
    • adsss
      adsss
      Global
      so are we not allowed to buy anything? i wanna buy something =)
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      @matkov: 1500FTP = 7,5$ (1FTP = 0,005$)

( NetRake - 7,5) * rakeback percentage = Rakeback

In German Forum:

"Was wird vom Nettorake noch alles abgezogen?

Einkäufe im Shop für Points (ungefähr 0.005$ pro Point)

Beispiele:

1. In einem Monat wurden 100$ an Nettorake erzeugt. Außerdem hat man noch 70$ an Bonus erspielt. Um den tatsächlichen Nettorake zu ermitteln werden diese 70$ jetzt von den 100$ abgezogen. Somit beträgt der tatsächliche Nettorake 30$.

2. In einem Monat wurden 100$ an Nettorake erzeugt. Der Spieler hat sich für 1200 Punkte etwas im Full Tilt Shop bestellt. 1200 Punkte entsprechen 6$. Um den tatsächlichen Nettorake zu ermitteln werden diese 6$ vom Nettorake abgezogen. Der tatsächliche Nettorake beträgt also 94.00$.

3. In einem Monat wurden 100$ an Nettorrake erzeugt. Der Spiele hat 70$ an Bonus erspielt und für 1200 Punkte etwas im Shop bestellt. Der tatsächliche Nettorake beträgt dann 24.00$ (100$ - 70$ - 6$)."
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Damn, it seems it's true. If you buy something from the store 27% of the product will be paid from your rakeback money. Or at least this is what I read somewhere. Please someone tell me I'm wrong :(
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      I ordered a tee shirt last month, and now I got exactly the same amount of rakeback that pokergrapher calculated for me. I dunno, I guess it didn't affect my rakeback afterall :) maybe next month it will. Have a nice day guys, me is happy :)
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      same for me. I ordered two t-shirts and the sunglasses and didnt see a big change in my rakeback last month...
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      LOL:) i also dont believe that if you buy something with FTP this affects your amount of rakeback, as the rakeback is not connected with getting FT points. For example FT points you can use also for entry-fee for some tournaments and according that if you spend your FT points for tournaments should reduce your rakeback :) :) ...

Nevrtheless i ordered some electronic stuff this month with FT points earned and i ll see, but this would be really unfair from FT...:(
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      anyone received the rakeback already?