This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] K9 weak hit on flop nl10

• legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K :diamond: , 9 :diamond: (Comment)
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.50, SB calls $0.45, BB folds, CO calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.60) A :heart: , 9 :spade: , 4 :diamond: (3 players) (Comment)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1.60) 8 :diamond: (3 players) (Comment)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.9, 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back

both opponents are unknown. I hit the 9 but was not feeling to cofident to contibet here. I did contemplate betting the flop but decided against it because there were two opponents and either could have hit the ace or be holding TT-QQ or even be holding T9, 89 or something similar and be interested in seeing another card. the turn brought an 8 which didnt change much except to give someone a possible open ended i guess but i decided to bet on the flush draw and i was hoping to take the pot then and there. should i have bet on the flop here? and failing that was it fine to bet the turn on the flush draw? is my reasoning in this hand flawed?
  • 2 replies