Bronze
      imo turn should been chek fold
      every A and T could beat u...
      and yeah
      just my humbel opinion
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      I also c/f the turn. I think calling is bad and calling the river is even worse. What do you expect to beat there? Just because you have QQ doesn't mean you already won, try not to hold on to your hand too much.
      Also, I'd advise not to post results, might influence the analyses.
    • kirklan555
      kirklan555
      Bronze
      Yea.. now with some time distance I see it... well now I would bet postflop anyway but nothing more and I should have folded the river bet :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kirklan555,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Flop: I'd still CB a bit bigger ~$0,14.
      Turn: Well, not the greatest card to 2nd barrel here. You only get value from draws & that's pretty much it. Or from what else do you expect to get paid? Neither I don't like your Bet/Call nor the Bet size. What do you try to achieve with such a small bet? Obviously people are raising you while they see weakness in your Bet size. If anything at all then it should be Bet/Fold if you expect him to have a lot draws in his range. But more often I'd just Check/Fold right here.

As played
      River: What do you expect to beat? :D

Best Regards.