Holdem Manager 2 Or Poker Tracker

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I'm thinking of buying 1 of these softwares, I will tell you what I need it for, I want to sit on a table and find out information about the players, are they donks , nits and so on, What are all the cool features it has and are the stats accurate??
  • 9 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

I think, both softwares will help you. And there is one group who will never live without PT3 and one who never wants to live with HM2. In my opinion, it will be the best, if you try both of them. You can use the trial and than you can find out, which one you like more.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

I think, both softwares will help you. And there is one group who will never live without PT3 and one who never wants to live with HM2. In my opinion, it will be the best, if you try both of them. You can use the trial and than you can find out, which one you like more.
      let me ask you with hm2 can you see the strength of your hand and that
    • paranoid1974
      paranoid1974
      Bronze
      U will not be disappointed with HM2. They offer a full version 2wk trial offer to sample the product. Just take some time to figure out the main features, buy some hand histories(if u must)to load your hud, and off to the races.
      HM2 also offers add on products such as leak buster(analysis' your game and offers suggestions to improve on it) and table ninja (very handy when multitabling).
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paranoid1974
      U will not be disappointed with HM2. They offer a full version 2wk trial offer to sample the product. Just take some time to figure out the main features, buy some hand histories(if u must)to load your hud, and off to the races.
      HM2 also offers add on products such as leak buster(analysis' your game and offers suggestions to improve on it) and table ninja (very handy when multitabling).

Will it tell me the strength of my hand I play mostly plo, and what is leak buster.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      Originally posted by paranoid1974

Will it tell me the strength of my hand I play mostly plo, and what is leak buster.
      Look at this site. I think, there could you find many informations about.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hello philiveyfan,

In my opinion before you buy either you should wait a couple of months (use elephant inbetween or some free trials) for PT4 as after using HM2 for the last month or so it isn't working to it's full potential yet. It starts out working fine, but as you progress with the software the small flaws begin to show, crashing for no reason, filters not working correctly and I am constantly updating it suggesting they released it before the product was completely finished in order to get released ahead of PT4.

In a couple of months not only be PT4 be available for public trial, but most of the kinks in HM2 should also be fixed and it will be much easier to make an educated decision on which to invest in. Myself I've reverted back to using HM1 even though I own a license for HM2.

Also, this would save you paying for PT3 when PT4 is just around the corner.

Hope this helps,

Danny
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Hello philiveyfan,

In my opinion before you buy either you should wait a couple of months (use elephant inbetween or some free trials) for PT4 as after using HM2 for the last month or so it isn't working to it's full potential yet. It starts out working fine, but as you progress with the software the small flaws begin to show, crashing for no reason, filters not working correctly and I am constantly updating it suggesting they released it before the product was completely finished in order to get released ahead of PT4.

In a couple of months not only be PT4 be available for public trial, but most of the kinks in HM2 should also be fixed and it will be much easier to make an educated decision on which to invest in. Myself I've reverted back to using HM1 even though I own a license for HM2.

Also, this would save you paying for PT3 when PT4 is just around the corner.

Hope this helps,

If I'm playing an omaha match will it tell me for example I got 2 pair cause I like to play 4 tables and sometimes get confused, and what's leak buster I read it but what does it to do

Danny
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      No. Please don't write inside quotes.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      +1 dont write inside quotes so gay :P