Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      BB ($18.10)
      UTG ($11.02)
      CO ($31.05)
      Hero ($13.48)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1.10, fold, fold, CO raises to $2.80, Hero calls $1.70

FLOP ($5.75) K:heart: J:club: 9:diamond:

CO bets $2.90, Hero calls $2.90

TURN ($11.55) K:heart: J:club: 9:diamond: Q:spade:

CO bets $7.80, Hero calls $7.78 (AI)

This player was made few 4bets before, he has 4bet bluffs in his range. I 3bet him, because calling is bad, there were tags in blinds who could squeeze. My first intention was 3bet/fold, but I thought I can dominate lots of his bluff 4bets, because if I will not call, he will never stop 4beting lighgt. So called.

Little bit problem is the board because some two pairs could easily be in his range, but I think I cannot get out now.

Also another probelm is that I will rarely hit the board. But once I hit, I expect lots of bluffs from him, I should often get it in, plus of course dominated aces and kings.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Well, calling is most likely the worst play here. Vs the 4bet we are either going broke or just folding. I don't really like the Call since we can't play it profitable. We wont hit often enough.

As played what kind of hands do you expect to see that we beat vs his 4bet range? I'd most likely just give it up on the turn since there are way too many hands what we beat and we don't beat much. To avoid exactly such a spot rather play for the stacks preflop if you expect him to 4bet really light.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Or maybe if the dynamics are that he is 4beting me a lot, then call vs his openrasie, and hope that blinds will not squeeze, or call their squeeze. Then probably it would be little bit cheaper to see the flop. If this was 100 stack, that would be easy 5bet/push, but now stackoff with AK is not that good for such deep stack.

As played what kind of hands do you expect to see that we beat vs his 4bet range?

Yeah not too much, only bluffs. Just was hard to fold because I was invested so much. But actually I still could save half of my stack, so I agree with a foldon turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes, calling could be an option if we have rather passive players behind us and not really stations. AKo ain't very strong for multiway pot.