Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,21
      MP3:
      $4,89

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , Q:club:
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0,10, MP3 calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,21) Q:spade: , 9:diamond: , 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,16, MP3 raises to $0,32, Hero raises to $0,80, MP3 raises to $4,79 (All-In), Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1,81
  • 2 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Hi!

I dont really like r/f here. If I had had a draw, id raise fold, or pure bluff. If you raise with TPGK then u shouldnt fold.

Against an unknown its kinda though. If youd be ip, i say call that minraise, and reevaluate, but OOP you will get a bet on the turn most likely, ans the turn cards will not help you.

He will have here tp, two pairs, sets, lots of draws, sometimes straight. Against his entire range its a flip about, so id bet/flod the flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Playing for the stacks here is totally overplayed. Especially 3bet/Fold is the worst line. At the best we could consider Bet/Calling his his min-raise and reevaluating it on the turn but on such a board we might even take a passive approach and just Bet/Fold to avoid any further mistakes.

Best Regards.