This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 - T8s

• sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,12
      UTG1:
      $1,42

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:heart: , 8:heart:
      UTG1 calls $0,02, 7 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,05) K:heart: , J:club: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,04, UTG1 calls $0,04.

Turn: ($0,13) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,1, UTG1 calls $0,10.

River: ($0,33) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,24, UTG1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,33
  • 2 replies
    • Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      Hi,

All pretty standard. You could maybe have raised pre-flop to punish the early limp but either way is fine. I like the turn bet, the Queen gave you extra outs so a nice bet. The river is also a bet, a few inexperienced players may pay you off with Kx, 2 pair, AQ maybe although it's a pretty obvious straight.You could maybe have bet 1/2 pot on the river to give him some odds but, as played, I like it, betting your draws is always nice especially when they come!

You shouldn't just post the hand though, you should explain why you did what you did in a hand, your plans and where you think you went wrong. A lot of the hands you post, like this one, seem pretty standard so explain what you want analysed in a hand like this.

Thanks
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Nah, your play is fine here. I wouldn't play it much differently. Rather 2nd barrel than Check/Call it. Nice hand!

Best Regards.