anyone playing HUPLO SnGs?

• 5 replies
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      just curious to see who is playing these, and what stakes.

Am interested in learning the format, and wouldn't mind watching someone play a session or summat.
      I am interested in these also.Played some it seemed pretty weak.All I can tell you that this is high variance format . :f_cool:

maybe someone here play them seriously? :heart:
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      played a few on stars, and they seem very beatable. It seems to be commonplace that people overcall 3bet pots with hands that have neither real nuttiness , or floppability, so I can see these being quite a gold mine. I certainly hope we hear from someone who plays the format.
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      Sorry I dont play these but am very interested in them too so hoping someone does, just emphasing the interest for these :D
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Guys

I have played around 400 of these and they are incredily soft on almost every network. The one main problem is traffic. Because they are very popular and not very reggy its sometimes hard to get many games going. However because of this exact reason, it is usual a fish who either misclick regged or just wants to donate a buy in. Because the game is pot limit, its quite tough to play with shallower stacks so definitely wouldnt recommend trying out turbos. I am definitely not a good omaha player and wouldnt beta plo200 online but felt plus ev in round 90% of the games I played. Because they are not so popular it probably means we are not gong to create an abundance of strategy content, but who knows perhaps in 2017 everyone will talk about 2012 when it was soooooooo sick and HU PLO SNG´s were stupidly soft.

Keep me updated with your progress and let me know how the games are :f_biggrin:

Thanks
      Patrick
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      hey pleno, any chance of letting me rail you sometime ? :D

I think you might have me on skype already, if not add me: conall.ogribin