SSS failing me

• Pride11
      Pride11
      Bronze
      im following it exactlly. and it seems to be slowlly losing money for me = / hapened the past few days so far i got $20 bonus and im at $55 BR
  • 6 replies
    • Pride11
      Pride11
      Bronze
      lost 11 bucks in 1 hour on the lowest limits 0.0
      playing best hands =////
      hmm worst luck i got yet in poker
      so i should be trying my hardest to follow strictlly 100% the rules of SSS i am doing so but sometimes the flop play can fuck me over with such a high pot ill be forced to go all in sometimes ill get it other times i wont.. and not to mention theese tarts that call .60 cent raises with A 8 OS
      lmfao and hit what they need 0.0 and PUSH it further with crap kickers
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      yeah i know how you feel, i can't seem to make a good progress using sss. With strict sss rules and table selection, I'm about breakeven after 18k hands X(
    • Pride11
      Pride11
      Bronze
      i wish others could post results if they were succesffull using this cause im just not, = /
      im on .5/.10 but thats lowest it goes on FTP =//
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      play mostly SNGs but now recently tried SSS in fulltilt .05/0.1 just to see what its like. i follow SSS pretty strictly. the articles are very clear and almost complete and very easy to follow. it hasnt let me down so far. (hey how come nobody ever called me w/ trash like A8? usually on callers i see QQ, AK scary shit like that. would rather see an A8 anyday). progress is slow but at least positive. cash games feel safer/more routine than SNGs where there is so much more pressure (but also a lot more excitement imo).
      just stick with it. you're bound to make some money if you're doing it right. and follow good BRM so you wont go broke.
    • willowone
      willowone
      Bronze
      if you keep loosing money after a lot of hands you just play smt wrong.This strategy playes with the odds the theodds are good for you if you stick into them.

A possible fault,especially in Mansion is that there are too many SSS players so you know almost every time what card your opponent holds.If you make all-in with jj its very possible the next all-in player to have qq or better..
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      table selection is part of the strategy. so if you see too many shortstack players that are playing well, then change table! :D

as for large sample size... you need a REALLY large sample to say that you're a losing player, so i wouldn't worry about that.. base your results on decisions: therefore, post more hands :D .