This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

who knows something more about WEBMONEY??

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,i stubled across this WEBMONEY and i am interested in this more,if anyone can help,please...thanks in advance... :f_p:
  • 7 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Great site, don't use it atm cause I lost my login certificate :D
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      how you use that?how to make deposit there,for instance,is somehow possiblle to deposit using MONEYBOOKERS,cause i have some funds there,but how to put it on WEBMONEY??or i must use bank acc and transfer from there??can you help,please...thanks :f_biggrin:
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      No clue :O Only used it to recive money :O

Doesn't it say anything on the site? :P
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      too hard for me to comprehand this,some stuff i really dont understand :f_confused: :f_confused: how you can withdraw later??can you transfer from webmoney to moneybookers??or something simmilar??thanks again:)
    • LegionP
      LegionP
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      too hard for me to comprehand this,some stuff i really dont understand :f_confused: :f_confused: how you can withdraw later??can you transfer from webmoney to moneybookers??or something simmilar??thanks again:)
      You could transfer from webmoney. Here one of the exchange services http://www.runcis.info/en.html

Here webpage from webmoney official site. http://www.wmtransfer.com/#withdrawfunds

Hope it helps.
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      thx,legionp,this first was very helpful:) what i can say,i aint no comp whizz,and still dont understand it all well with WM,but i should recive perhapse some funds there,so i am wondering before,how i can withdraw it from there...to MB,only fee is 5%,that not small...and my acc is in diff value,so lose there a few%,and then a few %transfer to my bank acc,lol... :f_frown:
    • LegionP
      LegionP
      Bronze
      I know that a year ago it was possible to order 'webmoney card' and use it to withdraw money via ATM. Not sure about current state of it. I read that webmoney have plans to cancel this cards but I'm not 100% sure.
      I forgot to mention another option. If you have webmoney and paypal accounts you could transfer money between them using that service-> http://exwp.org/index_en.html . They take 1% only (but no less 5$) per transaction.
      But read carefully Exchange conditions as some restrictions apply.
      I personally used this service 4 or 5 times with transactions around 200-500$. And all transactions goes fast and without any problems.