$50 starting capital at 770poker

• joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      hey everyone, received a starting capital at 770poker (ipoker network)

the software looks pretty crap but ill grind it out i think..

anyone play here, softest format, best games etc????

Cheers
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi joeldowey123,

I have moved your thread to the dedicated Poker770 board where I feel it will give you a better chance of an answer from our members :)

Congratulations on receiving your starting capital!

I have no personal experiences with Poker770 so lets hope a member will kindly pop in and give you some info that you require :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I loved the time i spent at 770 personally found it to be very fishy and i quite liked the software too for ipoker i was playing NL4 and NL5 SH and finding them very easy to beat.

Once you get used to the software its not bad at all the support was pretty good too with the live chat i had no complaints overall :)

If you have anymore specific questions feel free to ask

Carl
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      Hi Carl, thanks for the feedback. I'm looking to take on more tourneys in 2012, do you have any experienece with 770 in this respect, or should i jsut grind out my 50 bucks and shift it (and profit hopefully) to a diff network?
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Yes, i recieved this pretty fast after finished quiz
      Fastest allowed way is grind HU NL5 tables. Coz max mtt & sng buy in is 1$ =/
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by joeldowey123
      Hi Carl, thanks for the feedback. I'm looking to take on more tourneys in 2012, do you have any experienece with 770 in this respect, or should i jsut grind out my 50 bucks and shift it (and profit hopefully) to a diff network?
      No probs, i only played like 3 or 4 tourneys there so can hardly say i had a solid sample size :D but you can always try them out and if you dont like it grind it out and move someplace else :)