Pokerstrategy

• edismah
      edismah
      Bronze
      I would just like to thank to all admins and everyone somehow involved in making PS.com so great! I'm usually in background on forums but still I've never seen help so fast and efficient. Of course videos, news and articles are also great.

Thanks! ;)
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Well im not an admin but il take credit anyway :D :D

Thanks for the kind words but its you guys that are the heart of the comunity and keep it moving and getting bigger and better we just try and keep you all happy :)

Why don't you come out from the background and get to know us all a bit better?

Regards
      Carl
    • edismah
      edismah
      Bronze
      Maybe I will, I'm thinking about start writting a blog. We will see.

Keep up the good work! ;)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      wow it's so awesome to come online on the forum and see such a nice post out of the blue. :) thanks so much for your kind words edismah.

it's a really great and supportive community, and i am so happy that everyone takes care of it so well. oh btw, a very warm welcome to you former lurker :D i hope to see more and more of you posting around here. :f_love:

smiles,
      wendy

ps will move it to the feedback section so the other guys can see it too :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      You can be assured we all thank you and greatly appreciate your kind sentiment edismah! :heart:

However, at the risk of sounding rather cheesy :D it is in fact the community who make this site the best there is, we just try to nurture our members in the friendliest and most encouraging way as we can, fostering an atmosphere of said community spirit and mutual growth, both in poker and in life.

Best regards and have fun with PokerStrategy!

Mal.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you for the kind feedback :heart: and Happiest New Year!
    • harvbucks
      harvbucks
      Bronze
      i agree, the admins seem really on top of everything...great work guys!