Disable Neteller Account

• KAKA8888
      KAKA8888
      Basic
      Hi Guys,

Hope to get any assistance from yours.

I have opened a Neteller account a couple days ago, having sent them the national ID and utility bill and later, receive email from their identity@neteller.com that everything is in order and just need to finish last step by calling them up.

Later, I called them up and being informed that my Neteller account is permanently disable and there are unable to provide the service to me anymore..???

This is really out of my mind as I never do anything wrong or breach their terms and condition? Their reply to me is due to security protocols and I believe this is bullshit excuse.

Anyone experience the same?

Your kind advice is highly appreciated. Thank you..
  • 5 replies
    • voddiletho08
      voddiletho08
      Basic
      I haven't experience this type of situation but this is really a bullshit especially in terms of money.... there are many security protocols they need to explain rather than to say it in a general way....
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KAKA8888
      Hi Guys,

Hope to get any assistance from yours.

I have opened a Neteller account a couple days ago, having sent them the national ID and utility bill and later, receive email from their identity@neteller.com that everything is in order and just need to finish last step by calling them up.

Later, I called them up and being informed that my Neteller account is permanently disable and there are unable to provide the service to me anymore..???

This is really out of my mind as I never do anything wrong or breach their terms and condition? Their reply to me is due to security protocols and I believe this is bullshit excuse.

Anyone experience the same?

Your kind advice is highly appreciated. Thank you..
      Do you live in one of the countries where their service is unavailable? Check out : List on non-serviced countries Go to the drop down box and select non-serviced countries for a list.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi,

Just noting that I've moved your thread to the dedicated NETELLER section.

Unfortunately, I have no previous experiences with them so I cannot be of any assistance, but maybe one of our members or staff can help here :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • boilingstar
      boilingstar
      Basic
      hello
      they made the same shit with me and with others , the easiest thing for them is permanently close the account in any time and when you ask for reasons ,no reply because there is no any reasons , i registered for 2 days i deposited 500 dollars and thanks good that i used them fpr bets website deposite even they are the loosers and my account balance is 0 , and the account is closed for no reasons except shit i am sure that there is people had the same problem but they had money in it !!! , people money for them is nothing , they closed my account after i deposited the 500 dollars to the bets site with 2 minutes and i am sure that if wasn't deposited them in that time they was to take my 500 dollars for no reasons also , best way really now for bets and poker deposits is moneybookers and ukash for the usa residents
    • Tuhinkarim
      Tuhinkarim
      Bronze
      Hii,,,
      Neteller also blocked my account without any reason. They called me and asked me some questions. I gave them all correct answer. after that they told me for security purpose we r holding your account. They did it when I deposited money. They told me to send all information to verify my account. I sent them. They verified also.. Now they are not unblocking my account. Plzz help me..