UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($3.85)
      UTG+2 ($12.86)
      MP1 ($10.30)
      MP2 ($10)
      Hero ($10.73)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.70, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.55) 4:heart: Q:diamond: J:diamond:

UTG+1 bets $0.50, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $1.48

Villain played 37/21 over 30 hands no particular reads yet.

Is it to weak to fold to a small donk here? this is the first time I see him donking (out of 3) and I suspect him to have something. Raising doesn't make much sense because it would turn my hand into a bluff and he only has 25bb left in a 20bb pot so probably gladly with some junk like second pair bad kicker.

If I call and he again fire small I still don't know where I'm at and a call on turn would make me pretty much committed to the pot.
  • 4 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      you cant 3bet him for value and its a luxory to turn that hand to bluff, so just call pre

flop is easy fold, even if youre ahead, so muh ugly card can come up on the turn, youre EQ is just going to decrease
    • yayasarika
      yayasarika
      Bronze
      I should call preflop? really? but then there are 3 other guys who gets good odds to call and I would use my TT to set mine.

He would call loads of worse hands to a 3bet and on loads of flops I would go broke against him. So I think the 3bet is fine.

agree that its a fold on this flop though :)

btw thanks for commenting on my hands always interesting with some input from other players
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      hmmm Ive had a look on his stack size, which is awkward.

So u cant setmine here, but against a fullstack on an fr table TT is easy setmine imo, esp agan utg.

Since he has ~40bbs, you can either 3bet him, but if you do so, id go for a bigger size, or just fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yayasarika,

Nah, I doubt that the 3bet vs a min-raise is a huge mistake. I usually treat such min-raises as just 2 limps. Also actually we could still even set mine here since we ain't only set mining but we can also even consider playing our hand as overpair sometimes. :) So overall seems like a nice hand!

Best Regards.