Need help from sport guys

• 9 replies
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey LegionP,

Not seen this one...photoshop do you think!? :D

I might have to check this out to get rid of the extra holiday weight!
    • DanMeaks
      DanMeaks
      Bronze
      Not seen it either.

Don't want to bulk up like him, but would like to see how he did it just for a bit of inspiration.

Is the blog in English?
    • LegionP
      LegionP
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pswyatt
      Not seen this one...photoshop do you think!? :D
      I'm not expert and can't say for sure. I'll try to find out more information about it.

Originally posted by DanMeaks
      Is the blog in English?
      The photo is all that I've got. As all text on photo is in English and weighs are in pounds, I've assumed that he is from english speaking part of Internet.
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      I'll give it a google...see if I can find any more details. Would be interesting to see the blog!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      To be honest I'm very weary of these type's of blogs, if it were that easy to do, we'd all be walking around like Arnie!

There is no easy short-cut to achieving a good physique, its hard work. I recommend plenty of swimming, cycling and press ups. :)

Now stop exercising and start partying, Happy New Year!
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      I doubt very, very much this is 100% honest ... It is possible to change like that but in 9 month no way imho .. Also the question is if he was using any special supplements .. Most of the time I evaluate this by checking if he wants to make money out of it by selling something :-)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AugustusCaesar
      I doubt very, very much this is 100% honest ... It is possible to change like that but in 9 month no way imho .. Also the question is if he was using any special supplements .. Most of the time I evaluate this by checking if he wants to make money out of it by selling something :-)
      +1

Hey AugustusCaesar, I have some good news waiting for you, please click here to view your new CS ticket.

If you need assistance with anything, please notify me by replying to the ticket. :)
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure that it is doable in a 9 month period.

And im guessing the scar he has is an operation like gastric bypass, which makes it even easier for his diet.

With the right diet and hard workout its possible.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      I'm pretty sure that it is doable in a 9 month period.

And im guessing the scar he has is an operation like gastric bypass, which makes it even easier for his diet.

With the right diet and hard workout its possible.
      It would be possible, but you'd require unnatural levels of; discipline, patience and determination...... well I would!