Android Poker?

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Just got myself a smartphone, my first one :P Is there any App that i can play Cash poker on? I remember Tilt had one, but thats no good for obvious reason ;)

So, any others?

I heard Bwin have one, but i couldn't find that on the market..
  • 4 replies
    • nonamesleft
      nonamesleft
      Bronze
      Hi,

I had a look at this as I have wanted to do the same on my smartphone but couldn't find any apps either.

I just looked on the bwin site and found this page

https://www.bwin.com/page.aspx?view=mobile&select=poker

this tells you the ways to download the app, and includes a way to have the link to the app sent to you by SMS.

Not sure why its not on the market, maybe its a way to reduce underage downloads.

Edit - found Red Kings (ongame) also do mobile poker but it looks like you get sat at any table, so you could be playing against someone who is at home and using an HUD putting you at a big disadvantage. Also PS are not affiliated with red kings.

Mods - hope there are no probs with including these links, apologies if there are.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Thanks.

I found it eventually :p Just downloaded and created my account.

I think Android market doesn't allow Real Cash Gambling, so they do not add poker.

I assume we play against all, not just other smartphone users?
    • nonamesleft
      nonamesleft
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure on Bwin the tables are dedicated to mobile users, but not so sure about Red Kings. Given the choice I'd choose Bwin every time.

I'd love to know how you get on

Good luck at the tables
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Just played a couple of hands, the whole design is very simple and looks smart, im impressed!

I hope it isnt for just mobile users.. :(